Fardeen Khan is an Actor, He was born on 8 March 1974, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Khan is known for winning the Filmfare Best Debut Award, for the movie ‘Prem Aggan.’
Fardeen debuted in the film industry in the movie ‘Prem Aggan’, in 1998. He has also worked in Bollywood films like ‘Fida’ (2004), ‘No Entry’ (2005), ‘Heyy Babyy’ (2007), ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’ (2010). He left the Film industry in 2010. Khan will be getting back into the Film industry.
Fardeen Khan Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Salary, Income, Tv Show, Movies, Family, Gf, affairs & More.
|Fardeen Khan||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Fardeen Khan|
|Date of Birth|
|8 March 1974
46 (as on 2020)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet : 5.08 Feet.
Meter : 1.73 m
Centimeters: 173 cm.
|Education||Bachelor of Business Management|
|Net worth||10 Crore (Approx)|
|Achievement||1) Filmfare Best Debut Award ( for movie Prem Aggan)|
|Current relation status||Married (Natasha Madhvani)|
|Family||Father Name: Feroz Khan
Mother Name: Sundari
Brother Name: Under review
Sister Name: Laila Khan, Fathima, Sonia Sethia
Wife: Natasha Madhvani
Son: Azarius Khan
Daughter: Diani Isabella Khan
Relative name: Sanjay Khan and Akbar Khan
Cousin Name: Suzanne Khan and Zayed Khan
Net Worth of Fardeen Khan
According to Stardom1.com, Fardeen’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Khan’s Primary net worth income comes from the Movies and Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
Fardeen Khan Net Worth is approx 10 Crore.
|Fardeen Khan||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||10 Crore.|
|Net Worth in 2019||10 Crore.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||10 Crore.|
|Salary||10- 15 Lakh Month.|
|Income Source||Fardeen Khan Primary net worth income comes from the Movies.
Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs
His father’s name is Late Feroz Khan, he was an actor, director, & producer, and his mother’s name is Sundari. He has three sister’s Laila Khan, Fathima, and Sonia Sethia. Sanjay Khan and Akbar Khan is Fardeen Relative and Suzanne Khan and Zayed Khan are his cousins.
Fardeen got married on 14 December 2005, to his girlfriend Natasha Madhvani, the couple has a Son named Azarius Khan and a Daughter named Diani Isabella Khan.
- He came into Controversy when he was seen back in shape, after leaving the industry, he is all set to comeback in Bollywood.
Achievement and Awards
Fardeen is a good actor, his acting is always appreciated.
- Filmfare Best Debut Award ( for movie Prem Aggan)
- Fardeen Khan is an Actor, known for winning the Filmfare Best Debut Award, for the movie ‘Prem Aggan’, and a son of the actor, director, & producer Late Feroz Khan.
- Fardeen Khan was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has completed his graduation from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts.
- He returned to India, and join the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.
- His debut movie was ‘Prem Aggan ‘ (1998).
- He has won the ‘Filmfare Best Debut Award’, for the movie ‘Prem Aggan’.
- Fardeen worked in the Movie ‘Jungle’ (2000).
- In 2001, he has acted in the movies ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’, ‘Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’, ‘Hum Ho Gaye Aapke’.
- In 2002, he worked in the films ‘Kitne Door Kitne Paas’, ‘Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein’, ‘Om Jai Jagadish’.
- Fardeen got married on 14 December 2005, to Natasha Madhvani.
- In 2003 – 2006, he worked in the movies ‘Khushi’, ‘Bhoot’, ‘Janasheen’, ‘Dev’, ‘Fida’, ‘No Entry’, ‘Shaadi No. 1’, ‘Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena’ and ‘Pyare Mohan’.
- Khan got the opportunity to work in the film ‘Heyy Babyy’, in which he played the role of ‘Ali Haider’.
- The trailer of the Movie ‘Heyy Babyy’.
- In 2007, he appeared in the movies ‘Just Married’, ‘Darling’.
- In 2009, he acted in movies ‘Jai Veeru’, ‘Life Partner’, ‘Acid Factory’, ‘All the Best: Fun Begins’.
- His last movie was ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’ (2010).
- After leaving Bollywood, he gained weight.
- To come back to Bollywood, he worked hard on his Physique and get back in shape.
Fardeen Khan Movie list
- Prem Aggan (1998)
- Jungle (2000)
- In 2001, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Hum Ho Gaye Aapke
- In 2002, Kitne Door Kitne Paas, Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein, Om Jai Jagadish
- Khushi, Bhoot, Janasheen, in 2003.
- In 2004, Dev, Fida
- In 2005, No Entry, Shaadi No. 1, Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena
- Pyare Mohan( 2006)
- In 2007, Just Married, Heyy Babyy, Darling.
- In 2009, Jai Veeru, Life Partner, Acid Factory, All the Best: Fun Begins
- Dulha Mil Gaya (2010)
Favourites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Hema Malini
FAQs of Fardeen Khan
Uday Kotak Biography, Age, Height, Education, Family, Son, Award and More
Avika Gor Net Worth, Biography, Age, Serials, Family, Boyfriend and More
Jayant Yadav (Roadies) Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Biography and More
1 thought on “Fardeen Khan Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Wife & More”