Jennifer Meyer is a Popular Jewelry Designer, from Los Angeles, California, United States. She is known as the founder of the company ‘Jennifer Meyer Jewelry’.
Jennifer Meyer Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Jewelry Designer, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
Jennifer Meyer Net Worth
According to Sabhkuchinfo.com, Jennifer’s Net Worth is below,
As of 2021, Jennifer Meyer Net Worth is $ 05 Million.
|Jennifer Meyer||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 05 Million|
|Salary in 2021||Not Known|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||Not Known|
|Salary Monthly||$ 15000|
|Income Source||Jewelry Designer|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Jennifer Meyer Family and Affairs/ Bf
Jennifer’s mother’s name is Ellen Meyer and her father’s name is Ronald Meyer, she has two sister’s Sarah Meyer and Carson Meyer, brother’s name is Under review.
Jennifer Meyer’s Husband’s name is Tobey Maguire. Tobey and Jennifer married in 2007 and got divorced in 2020. Jennifer Meyer’s Son’s name is Otis Tobias Maguire and her Daughter’s name is Ruby Sweetheart Maguire.
Biography of Jennifer Meyer
|Biography in short|
|Full Name||Jennifer Meyer|
|Date of Birth||23 April 1977|
|Age (as in 2021)||44|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
Centimeters: 165 CM.
Meters: 1.65 M.
|Weight||Approx 52 kg
|Net worth (as in 2021)||$ 05 Million|
|Achievement||She endorsed many top brands|
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Taurus|
|Family||Father name: Ronald Meyer
Mother name: Ellen Meyer
Sister name: Sarah Meyer, Carson Meyer
Brother name: Under review
Husband name: Tobey Maguire (Divorced)
Son: Otis Tobias Maguire
Daughter: Ruby Sweetheart Maguire
- Jennifer came into controversy when she designed her trademark leaf-shaped 18-karat gold charm.
Awards and Achievement
- Jennifer endorsed many top brands.
- She is a Popular Jewelry Designer.
- Her father ‘Ronald Meyer’ was the vice-chairman of NBC Universal.
- At the age of six, she started learning to make ‘Enamel Jewelry’ from her grandmother.
- She studied at Syracuse University.
- In 2004, she designed her trademark leaf-shaped 18-karat gold charm.
- The popular actress ‘Jennifer Aniston’ wore her leaf pendant in the movie ‘The Break-Up’.
- Her company makes ‘Rings’, ‘Charms’, ‘Pendants’, and ‘Necklaces’.
- Jennifer was named as the ‘Jeweler of the Year’ by ‘Us Magazine’.
- Her heart-shaped locket was loved by everyone.
- She was nominated for the ‘CFDA Swarovski Award’ in the category of best Accessories Design.
- She has designed the wedding ring for ‘Jennifer Aniston’.
- Jennifer was named in the list of Hollywood’s Top 20 Red Carpet Designers.
- She is the face of top brands.
Who is Jennifer Meyer?
Jennifer Meyer is a Popular Jewelry Designer, from Los Angeles, California, United States. Jennifer is known for designing the wedding ring for the popular actress ‘Jennifer Aniston’.
What is Jennifer Meyer’s husband’s name?
Jennifer Meyer’s husband’s name is Tobey Maguire. Due to some misunderstandings, Jennifer and Tobey got Divorced in 2020.
Note: Sabhkuchinfo.com does not guarantee that the above information is 100% genuine.