Krunal Pandya (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family & More
Krunal Pandya was born on 24 March, he is an Indian Cricketer. Krunal is an all-rounder he bats left-handed and bowls slow left-arm orthodox. Pandya in domestic Cricket plays for Baroda.
His highest bid in the Indian Premier League was approx 8.8crore. Pandya started his Indian premier league career with Mumbai Indians. He won the man-of-the-match award in the final match against Rising Pune Supergiant.
Krunal is well known for his aggressive gameplay. In the history of the Indian Premier League, he is the most expensive uncapped player.
Krunal Pandya (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Income, Height, Weight, Age, Gf, Family & More
|Krunal Pandya (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Krunal Himanshu Pandya|
|Date of Birth|
|24 March 1991
29 (as on 2020)
|Age||30 (as on 2021)|
|Height||Feet : 5. 10 Feet.
Meter : 1.77 m
Centimeters: 177 cm.
|Net worth||8- 10 Million (Approx)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Pisces|
|Achievement||Most expensive uncapped player in IPL history.
Cricbuzz and Cricinfo among the top 11 players in IPL.
|Current relation status||Married (Pankhuri Sharma)|
|Family||Father Name: Himanshu Pandya.
Mother Name: Nalini Pandya.
Sister Name: Under Review.
Brother Name: Hardik Pandya.
Wife: Pankhuri Sharma.
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Video games.|
According to Stardom1.com, Krunal’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Pandya’s Primary
net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.
Krunal Pandya Net Worth is 8 – 10 Million.
|Krunal Pandya (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||8 - 10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||8 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||5 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||4 Million.|
|Salary Monthly||50- 80 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Krunal Pandya Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Krunal, he has never revealed his income.
- Range Rover
Krunal Completed his Schooling and college at Gujarat university. Information about the name of Pandya’s school and college is under review.
Family and Affairs
He was born in a Pandya Family in Gujarat, India. Krunal’s father’s name is Himanshu Pandya, he is a businessman, and his mother Nalini Pandya. Krunal has a Younger Brother Hardik Pandya. Krunal was in a relationship with Pankhuri Sharma, he married her on 27 December 2017.
- Krunal came into Controversy when his Younger brother Hardik made a controversial comment on the show Koffee with Karan.
Everyone started trolling him on various social media platforms as he is the Elder brother of Hardik, But later he replied that Hardik is not a mature guy and he is feeling guilty about what he said on the show.
- He came into the Limelight when he was selected by Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.
He was very happy as he got the opportunity to learn a lot from the God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar, It will help him to boost his international career.
Krunal donated to NGOs and trust. Pandya has never revealed his donation, according to Stardom1.com, he donated to the needed ones. Krunal helped many people with education, he had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Krunal Pandya is a great cricketer he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- In 2016, Pandya was named in the Cricbuzz and Cricinfo among the top 11 players in IPL.
- He was the player of the match against the Delhi DareDevils.
- Krunal won the man of the match award in the final match against Rising Pune Supergiant.
- He was the highest run-scorer in Ranji Trophy against Railways.
- He is the most expensive uncapped player in IPL history.
- Krunal Pandya is an Indian Cricketer.
- From his young age, Krunal was interested in Cricket.
- Krunal used to play Cricket with his Younger brother Hardik Pandya.
- Looking at his interest in Cricket his father joined him in coaching classes in Gujarat.
- Later his father shifted from Surat to Vadodara, so that Krunal can improve his gameplay under Kiran More’s Cricket Academy.
- He started his first-class career with the Baroda Cricket team.
- In November 2018, Krunal made his international debut.
- In 2016, he made his Indian Premier League debut for the team Mumbai Indians.
- Kunal, in 2017, scored a duck in his debut India A match but he came back strongly and scored 48 runs off just 27 balls against Afghanistan.
- On 4 November 2018, he made his T20 debut against West Indies.
- Krunal’s debut Indian Premier League match was against Gujrat Lions at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
- Krunal’s IPL debut match figure is 1/20.
- He scored 366 runs in 8 matches making an average of 45.75 and a strike rate of 81.33 in the Vijay Hazare trophy(2016-17).
- He loves to play T20 Format.
- After the Pathan Brothers, Pandya Brothers, are ruling the T20 format.
- The best part of Pandya is he always tries to learn new things from the experienced players.
- He scored a Half-Century on his debut match, against England, in one day Format.
- He dedicated the Half to his Late father Himanshu Pandya.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, and destination
Krunal is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 1.3 M
- Room Tour with Krunal.
- He helped MI to Win.
- Spicy Pitch, with his father.
For which team Krunal Pandya plays in the Indian Premier League?
Mumbai Indians he plays in the Indian Premier League.
Against which team Krunal made his T20 debut?
He made his T20 debut, against the West Indies team.
What is the name of Krunal Pandya’s wife?
His Wife name is Pankhuri Sharma. Krunal and Pankhuri married on 27 December 2017.
He was trained under which Academy?
He was trained under the Kiran More’s Cricket Academy.
Are Hardik and Krunal twins?
No, Hardik Pandya is Younger Brother of Krunal.
2 thoughts on “Krunal Pandya (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family & More”