Rohit Sharma (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More
Rohit Sharma was born on 30 April in Nagpur Maharashtra, India, he is an Indian Cricketer, He is a
Right-handed batsman. In first-class cricket, he plays for Mumbai. Sharma started his Indian Premier League with Deccan Chargers. Rohit is well known for his Pull Shot.
His highest bid in the Indian Premier League is approx 13 Crore. Sharma has the World Record of Highest Score by any batsman in One Day International. He Scored 264 runs against Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
In 2009, Rohit took an IPL hat-trick against Mumbai Indians at the centurion, He has dismissed Saurabh Tiwary,
Harbhajan Singh and Abhishek Nayar. In 2015 Sharma was honored with Arjuna Award. He became the Third Indian Player to Score more than 1000 runs against Australia in ODI Format.
Rohit Sharma (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Age, Family, Wife, Son, Daughter, IPL 2020, Biography, and More.
|Rohit Sharma (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Rohit Sharma.|
|Date of Birth|
|30 April 1987.
33 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Mumbai Indians Captain.|
|Height||Feet : 5. 09 Feet.
Meter : 1.75 m
Centimeters: 175 cm.
|Net worth||10 - 12 Million.|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Taurus.|
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna.
World Record of Highest Score by any batsman in One Day International.
|Current relation status||Married with Ritika Sajdeh.|
|Family||Father Name: Gurunath Sharma.
Mother Name: Purnima Sharma.
Sister Name: Under Review.
Brother Name: Vishal Sharma.
Wife Name: Ritika Sajdeh.
Daughter Name: Samaira Sharma.
Son Name: N.A.
|Affairs||Ritika Sajdeh. ( Wife )|
Net Worth of Rohit Sharma
According to Stardom1.com, Rohit Net Worth is below. Sharma Lives a luxury lifestyle. Rohit’s Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from brands, TV ads, shows.
Rohit Sharma’s Net Worth is approx 10-12 Million.
|Rohit Sharma (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||10 - 12 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||10 - 12 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||10 - 12 Million.|
|Salary||05 - 15 crore.|
|Income Source||Rohit Sharma (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Rohit .he has never revealed his income.
Rohit completed his schooling at Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College Mumbai. Sharma’s Highest educational degree is under review.
Family and affairs
He was born in Sharma Family. Rohit’s Father name is Gurunath Sharma and Mother Purnima Sharma. He has a Younger Brother Vishal Sharma. Information regarding the name of his Sister is Under Review.
Rohit Sharma married with Ritika Sajdeh on 13 December 2015, both have a Daughter Named Samaira Sharma.
- Rohit camed in Controversy when the Umpire Aleem Dar gaved him out on a No ball, but on the next day, Sharma said that we all should respect the Umpire’s Decision.
- He camed in limelight after winning the 2013,2015,2017 and 2019 Indian Premier League Trophy. Sharma was appreciated by many legendary Players for his outstanding captainship after winning his 4th IPL title he was trending on various social media platforms.
Rohit Sharma donated to NGO’s and Trust. Sharma has never revealed his donation. According to Stardom1.com, Rohit donated to the needed ones, he helped many people with education. Sharma had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Rohit Sharma is an outstanding Batsman. he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- He has the World Record of Highest Score by any batsman in One Day International, Sharma Scored 264 runs against Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
- Sharma is the only player to score three double centuries in ODI Format.
- In December 2009, he scored Triple Century in the Ranji Trophy.
- He Broke the record of Shimron Hetmyer of hitting the highest number of sixes in the Test Series.
- In 2015, he was awarded Arjuna Award and won the GQ Award For Sport Man of the year.
- In 2020, Rohit was honored with Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna and ODI Player of the Year by the International Cricket Council.
- Mumbai have won the IPL in 2013,2015,2017 and 2019.
- In 2013, he won the T20 Champions League.
- He has scored a century in Test, ODI, and T20 format.
- Sharma became the Third Indian Player to Score more than 1000 runs against Australia in ODI.
- He became the first batsman to score back to back centuries on debut as an opener in Test format.
- He was the highest run-scorer in the 2019 World Cup. Sharma has also broken the record of most number of centuries in the World Cup.
- Rohit has the record of hitting the most number of sixes in an ODI match, he has hit 16 sixes joining Chris Gayle.
- From a young age, Rohit Sharma was interested in Cricket.
- He started his domestic career with Mumbai Team.
- Sharma was trained under Dinesh Lad.
- On 23 June 2007, Rohit made his ODI debut against Ireland.
- On 18 November 2007, he scored his maiden ODI half-century against Pakistan.
- He was selected in the Indian Team for the 2007 ICC World T20.
- Sharma scored an unbeaten 50 from 40 balls against South Africa in the Quarter Finals.
- Rohit scored his maiden ODI century against Zimbabwe.
- On 6 November 2013, he made his Test debut against West Indies.
- He scored 177 runs the second-best score by an Indian batsman on Test debut.
- In the Test Format, Sharma completed his 2000 runs and scored his first double century against South Africa.
- He scored 212 runs in the first inning’s.
- In 2011, Sharma was Purchased by Mumbai Indians.
- He is the captain of Mumbai Indians.
- He is the third-highest runs scorer in the Indian Premier League.
- Sharma made his T20 debut against England.
- He has the highest score by a visiting batsman against Australia, Rohit has scored 171 runs.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- Salman Khan.
- Akshay Kumar.
- Kareena Kapoor.
- Vidya Balan.
- Butter Chicken.
- Aloo Paratha.
- New York.
Rohit is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 16.1 Million.
FAQs of Sharma
Rohit started his domestic career with the Mumbai team.
He started his Indian Premier League Career with Deccan Chargers Team.
Rohit is the Captain of the Mumbai Indians IPL franchise.
Against Ireland team, he debuted in the ODI.
- Breakfast With Champions.
- Rohit Hits 140 against Pakistan.
- Breakfast with Champions Season 6, with Shikhar Dhawan.
5 thoughts on “Rohit Sharma (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More”
My favourite player is rohit sharma.