Sachin Tendulkar Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography & More
Sachin Tendulkar is a Cricketer, he was born on 24 April 1973 in Dadar, Maharashtra, India. Tendulkar Sachin is known as the ‘God Of Cricket’.
He started his first-class career by representing ‘Mumbai’ in the Ranji Trophy. He made his first-class debut on 11 December 1988 against ‘Gujarat’.
Sachin scored a remarkable hundred in his debut match and became the youngest Indian to score a century in first-class cricket.
He was the only overseas player in the history of cricket to represent ‘Yorkshire’ (1992). On 15 November 1989, he made his Test debut against ‘Pakistan’ at ‘Karachi’. He played an outstanding test series where he scored 215 runs at an average of 35.83.
On 18 December 1989, he made his One Day International debut against ‘Pakistan’ at ‘Gujranwala’. He became the youngest player to debut for India in Test (16 years and 205 days) and ODI (16 years and 238 days).
Sachin became the second Indian after Mother Teresa to have the ‘Indian Postal Service’ stamp released in their lifetime. He is honored with India’s Highest Civilian Award ‘Bharat Ratna’ (2014). Tendulkar Sachin is the only batsman in the history of cricket to score 100 international centuries.
Sachin Tendulkar Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Sachin Tendulkar (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Nick Name||Master Blaster|
|Date of Birth|
|24 April 1973
48 (as in 2021)
|Dadar, Maharashtra, India
Dadar, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
Centimeters: 165 CM.
Meters: 1.65 M.
|Weight||Approx 60 kg
|Net worth||Approx, 120 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Taurus|
|Achievement||1) 'Arjuna Award' by the Government of India' (1994)
2) 'Wisden Cricketer of the Year' (1997)
3) 'Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna' (1997)
4) 'Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World' (1988)
5) India's Fourth-Highest Civilian Award ' Padma Shri' (1999)
6) 'Maharashtra Bhushan Award' (2001)
7) Player of the Tournament Award in the 2003 Cricket World Cup.
8) 'Polly Umrigar Award' in the year 2006 and 2009
9) India's second-highest civilian award 'Padma Vibhushan' (2008)
10) 'Asian Award' for Outstanding Achievement in Sport (2010)
11) 'Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy' (2010)
12) 'LG People's Choice Award' (2010)
13) 'Castrol Indian Cricketer of the Year Award' (2011)
14) 'Wisden India Outstanding Achievement Award' (2012).
15) 'Cricketer of the Generation Award' by ESPN Cricinfo (2014).
16) India's Highest Civilian Award 'Bharat Ratna'.
17) Sachin was awarded the 'Asian Award' (2017).
18) In 2019, he was part of 'ICC Cricket Hall of Fame'.
19) 'Laureus World Sports Award' for Best Sporting Moment (2020)
|Current relation status||Married (Anjali Tendulkar)|
|Family|| Father name: Late Ramesh Tendulkar
Mother name: Rajni Tendulkar
Sister name: Savita Tendulkar
Brother name: Nitin Tendulkar, Ajit Tendulkar
Wife name: Anjali Tendulkar
Son: Arjun Tendulkar
Daughter: Sara Tendulkar
|Affairs||Anjali Tendulkar (Wife)|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Chess.|
According to Stardom1.com, Sachin’s Net Worth is below, He Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Tendulkar’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others. Sachin Tendulkar Net Worth is approx 100 – 120 Million.
|Sachin Tendulkar (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||100 - 120 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||100 - 120 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||100 - 120 Million|
|Salary||1 cr. (approx)|
|Income Source||Sachin Tendulkar Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
- Nissan GT-R
- BMW ’30 Jahre M5′ Limited Edition
- BMW X5 M
- BMW X5 M50d
- BMW 760Li
- Maruti 800
- BMW i8
Sachin was born in Dadar, Maharashtra, India. His mother’s name is Rajni Tendulkar and his father’s name is Late Ramesh Tendulkar. he has two elders, half-brother Nitin and Ajit Tendulkar, and an elder, half-sister Savita Tendulkar.
Sachin is married to Anjali Tendulkar on 24 May 1995, they have a daughter Sara Tendulkar and a son Arjun Tendulkar.
- Sachin came into controversy after being suspended for one Test match against South Africa (2001).
- He was in controversy for not questioning in Parliament.
Awards and Achievement
- He got the prestigious ‘Arjuna Award’ by the Government of India’ (1994).
- He became ‘Wisden Cricketer of the Year’ (1997).
- In 1997, he was awarded ‘Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna’ (1997).
- He was the ‘Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World’ (1988).
- He was honored with India’s Fourth-Highest Civilian Award ‘ Padma Shri’ (1999).
- In 2001, he got the ‘Maharashtra Bhushan Award’.
- He has won the Player of the Tournament Award in the 2003 Cricket World Cup.
- Sachin was part of 2004, 2007, and 2010 ‘ICC World ODI XI’.
- He won the ‘Polly Umrigar Award’ in the year 2006 and 2009.
- Tendulkar was part of 2009, 2010, and 2011 ICC World Test XI.
- He was honored with India’s Second-Highest Civilian Award ‘Padma Vibhushan’.
- He won the ‘Asian Award’ for Outstanding Achievement in Sport (2010).
- In 2010, he won the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’.
- He won the ‘LG People’s Choice Award’ (2010).
- The Indian Air Force made him an Honorary Group Captain (2010).
- In 2011, he got the ‘Castrol Indian Cricketer of the Year Award’.
- He Won the ‘Wisden India Outstanding Achievement Award’ (2012).
- He won the ‘Cricketer of the Generation award’ by ESPN Cricinfo (2014).
- In 2014, he was honored with India’s Highest Civilian Award ‘Bharat Ratna’.
- Sachin was awarded the ‘Asian Award’ (2017).
- In 2019, he was part of ‘ICC Cricket Hall of Fame’.
- He was honored with the ‘Laureus World Sports Award’ for Best Sporting Moment (2020).
- Sachin Tendulkar is a Cricketer, known as the ‘God Of Cricket’.
- He was born in Dadar, Maharashtra.
- He is 48 years old and 5 ft 05.
- From a young age, Sachin was interested in cricket.
- He always dreamed to play like the legendary cricketer ‘Sunil Gavaskar’.
- His first car was Maruti 800.
- Sachin was trained under the coach ‘Ramakant Achrekar’ at Shivaji Park, Dadar.
- He started his first-class career against ‘Gujarat’.
- Tendulkar did a cameo in the film ‘Kabhie Ajnabi The’ (1985).
- He was the highest run-scorer for Mumbai in the 1988–89 Ranji Trophy season.
- ‘Raj Singh Dungarpur’ was the man behind Sachin Tendulkar’s selection against Pakistan Tour.
- On 15 November 1989, Tendulkar made his Test debut against ‘Pakistan’.
- Tendulkar scored 215 runs at an average of 35.83 in his debut Test series.
- He made his ODI debut against ‘Pakistan’ (1989).
- Sachin and Waqar Younis made their ODI debut in the same match.
- He scored a century in the debut match of ‘Deodhar’ and ‘Duleep’ Trophies.
- In 1992, he was selected to play for ‘Yorkshire’, where he scored 1070 runs at an average of 46.52.
- On 9 September 1994, he scored his first ODI century against ‘Australia’ at Colombo.
- Sachin took 78 ODIs to score his maiden century.
- He was the leading run-scorer in the 1996 World Cup.
- After the world cup a Tour against ‘Pakistan’.
- Sachin and Navjot Singh Sidhu scored a record partnership for the second wicket at Sharjah.
- They both scored a century in that match.
- Sachin stood out as a captain in 1996.
- India has won 23 ODI matches under Tendulkar’s captaincy.
- In 1998, he scored 1,894 ODI runs, which is the most runs by any batsman in a calendar year.
- He scored 673 runs in the 2003 Cricket World Cup.
- He did a cameo in the film ‘Stumped’ (2003), which was directed by ‘Gaurav Pandey’.
- On 10 December 2005, he scored his record-breaking 35th Test century against ‘Sri Lanka’ at Feroz Shah Kotla.
- He scored his 40th ODI century against ‘West Indies’ in 2006.
- On 1 December 2006, he made his T20 International debut against ‘South Africa’ in Johannesburg.
- In 2007, he become the leading run-scorer with 493 runs in four Test matches in Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
- Tendulkar fails to perform in the 2007 World Cup as he was not comfortable with the coach ‘Greg Chappell’.
- He played for ‘Mumbai Indians’ in the Indian Premier League.
- Tendulkar’s wax statue was erected in London’s Madame Tussauds in 2008.
- In 2010, he broke the record of ‘Shaun Marsh’ after scoring 618 runs in 14 innings in an IPL season.
- As a captain, he scored more than 500 runs in two different seasons of IPL.
- In 2010, he achieved the milestone of scoring 14,000 Test runs.
- On 24 February 2010, he became the first player to score 200 runs against South Africa.
- He scored his maiden IPL Century against Kochi Tuskers Kerala in 2011.
- Sachin was the leading run-scorer for India in the 2011 Cricket World Cup.
- Tendulkar Sachin scored 482 runs at an average of 53.55.
- After winning the World Cup Tendulkar said this is the proudest moment of my life, I couldn’t control my tears of joy.
- On 16 March 2012, Sachin scored his 100th international hundred at Mirpur against ‘Bangladesh’.
- ‘Ferrari 360 Modena’ was handed to Sachin by the F1 world champion ‘Michael Schumacher’.
- On 23 December 2012, he announced his retirement from One Day Internationals.
- After his retirement in IPL ‘Mumbai Indians’ retired ‘Jersey no 10’ as a tribute to Sachin.
- On 10 October 2013, Tendulkar announced that he will retire from all formats of cricket.
- The last test match he played was against West Indies in Mumbai.
- It is rumored that her daughter Sara Sachin Tendulkar is in a relationship with Shubham Gill.
- He was the spokesperson for National Egg Coordination Committee.
- Sachin has more than 27 Million Followers on Instagram.
- ‘Playing It My Way’ book received pre-publication orders, with 1,50,289 copies, It was listed in Limca Book of Records.
- His film ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ inspired lots of youngsters to play cricket.
- Whenever people talk about cricket Sachin’s name is remembered.
- Sachin is the co-owner of the Indian Super League franchise ‘Kerala Blaster’.
- He is the Devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- Boost (1990–present)
- Pepsi (1992–2009)
- Action Shoes (1995–2000)
- MRF (1999–2009)
- Adidas (2000–10)
- Britannia (2001–07)
- Fiat Palio (2001–03)
- TVS (2002–05)
- ESPN Star Sports (2002–present)
- Sunfeast (2007–13)
- Canon (2006–09)
- Airtel (2004–06)
- Rorito (2016–18)
- G-Hanz (2005–07)
- Sanyo BPL (2007–present)
- Toshiba (2010–present)
- Colgate-Palmolive (2011–12)
- Philips (2011–12)
- Castrol India (2011–12)
- Ujala Techno Bright (2011–13)
- Coca-Cola (2011–13)
- Musafir.com (2013– present)
- Paytm First Games (2020–present)
- Most number of Test runs – 15,921
- number of ODI runs – 18,426
- Most numbers of Tests played – 200
- Most numbers of ODIs played – 463
- To score a double hundred in ODIs (first batsman)
- Only batsman to have scored 100 international centuries
- Most number of Test centuries – 51
- Most number of ODI tons – 49
- ODI half-centuries – 96
- In World Cup history, the most number of runs (2,278)
- Most World Cup appearances (6 editions)
- Most Fifties in Tests – 68
- Fastest to 10,000 runs in Tests (195 innings – along with Brian Lara (WI) and Kumar Sangakkara (SL))
- Most runs in a single edition of the World Cup (673 runs in 2003)
- Most ODI hundreds in a calendar year (9 in 1998)
- The first batsman to score 1000 runs in a calendar year: 7 times
- Most Fours: 2016
- Runs in World Cups: 2278 runs at an average of 56.95 in 45 matches
- Most centuries in World Cups: 6 in 44 innings
- Most Man of the Match titles in World Cups: 9
- The highest number of Man of the Match titles in ODIs: 62
- Most Man of the Match titles in all formats: 76
- Most Man of the Series titles in all formats: 20
Sachin Tendulkar Books Collection
- Sachin: The Story of the World’s Greatest Batsman by Gulu Ezekiel. Publisher: Penguin Global
- Sachin Tendulkar Opus
- The A to Z of Sachin Tendulkar by Gulu Ezekiel. Publisher: Penguin Global
- Sachin Tendulkar-a definitive biography by Vaibhav Purandare. Publisher: Roli Books
- Sachin Tendulkar – Masterful by Peter Murray, Ashish Shukla. Publisher: Rupa
- If Cricket is a Religion, Sachin is God by Vijay Santhanam, Shyam Balasubramanian Publisher: HarperCollins India
- Master Stroke: 100 Centuries of Sachin Tendulkar by Neelima Athalye. Publisher: Sakal Publications
- The audiobook of Sachin Tendulkar was launched on 15 October 2012
- Sachin Ke Sau Shatak by Dharmender Panth, a book on Tendulkar’s 100 centuries written in Hindi
- Playing It My Way – an autobiography
- Sachin: A Hundred Hundreds Now by V. Krishnaswamy.
- Kabhie Ajnabi The
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
Sachin is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 27.7 Million
- He uploads his cricket videos and has more than 603 K Subscribers on his YouTube channel.
FAQs of Sachin Tendulkar
Anirudh Dave Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, and More
Sameer Deshpande Net Worth, Age, Wife, and More
2 thoughts on “Sachin Tendulkar Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography & More”