Shakib Al Hasan was born on 24 March in Magura, Khulna Bangladesh, He is a Bangladeshi Cricketer and a Left-Handed batsman and bowls Slow left-arm orthodox. Shakib is well known for his cover drive.
He became the fastest all-rounder in Test Format to take 100 wickets and to score 1000 runs. Hasan got The Wisden Test Player of the Year. Hasan is the first cricketer in history to be ranked as No 1 all-rounder by ICC in Test, ODI, and T20 Format.
Shakib Al Hasan (Cricketer) Wiki, Religion, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Family, girlfriend, Wife, Sister, Brother, Gf, Biography, and More.
|Shakib Al Hasan (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Shakib Al Hasan|
|Date of Birth|
|24 March 1987
33 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Bangladesh Player|
|Home Town||Magura, Khulna, Bangladesh|
|Height||Feet : 5. 09 Feet
Meter : 1.75 m
Centimeters: 175 cm
|Net worth||03 - 05 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Aries|
|Achievement||1) Wisden Test Player of the Year (2009)
2) First Cricketer in history to be ranked as No 1 all-rounder by ICC in all three formats of the game (2015)
3) Second most valuable player according to Wisden Cricketer
|Current relation status||Married with Umme Ahmed Shishir|
|Family||Father Name: Khondoker Masroor Reza
Mother Name: Shirin Reza
Sister Name: Under Review
Brother Name: Under Review
Wife Name: Umme Ahmed Shishir
Daughter Name: Alayna Hasan Aubrey
|Affairs||Umme Ahmed Shishir ( Wife )|
Net Worth of Shakib Al Hasan
According to Stardom1.com, Shakib’s Net Worth is below. Hasan Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Shakib Primary
net worth income comes from Cricket and Hasan Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, and Others
Shakib Al Hasan Net Worth is approx 03 – 05 Million.
|Shakib Al Hasan (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||03 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||03 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||01 Million|
|Salary||10 - 20 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Shakib Al Hasan (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Shakib. he has never revealed his income.
- Mercedes Benz
He completed his schooling at Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Pratisthan, Information about his college name is under review. Shakib’s highest educational degree is a Bachelor of Business Administration.
Family and Affairs
He was born in a Muslim Family. Shakib’s Father name is Khondoker Masroor Reza and Mother Shirin Reza
Information regarding the name of Hasan’s Brother and Sister’s name is under review.
Shakib Al Hasan married Umme Ahmed Shishir. They both have a daughter Alayna Hasan Aubrey.
- Shakib came into controversy when without informing the Board officials, he left to Play in Caribbean Premier League for Barbados Trident.
- Once Shakib abused an Umpire for giving a wrong decision but later it was found that the Umpire Decision was Right. Shakib was fined for his behavior and was Suspended for one Match.
- He came into the limelight after becoming the first cricketer in history to be ranked as No 1 all-rounder by ICC in Test, ODI, and T20 Format.
Shakib donated to NGO’s and trust. Hasan has never revealed his donation according to Stardom1.com, he donated to the needed ones. Shakib helped many people with education, He had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Shakib is a great batsman he has got many awards, Some of them are below,
- He was nominated in Cricketer of the Year and Test Player of the Year category in the 2009 ICC Award.
- In 2009, he was honored with The Wisden Test Player of the Year.
- Hasan is the highest wicket-taker as well as the highest runs scorer for Bangladesh in the World Cup.
- Shakib is the only cricketer to score 1000 runs and to take 30 wickets in the World Cup.
- In 2015, he became the first cricketer in history to be ranked as No 1 all-rounder by ICC in all three formats of the game.
- On 13 January 2017, he scored the highest score by a Bangladesh batsman in Test Format, he scored 217 runs.
- In 2018, he became the first bowler for Bangladesh to take 200 wickets in Test Format.
- He became the first cricketer to score 600 runs and to take 10 wickets in the Single World Cup.
- In 2019, Shakib was ranked among the most famous athletes by ESPN World Fame.
- He was ranked second most valuable player according to Wisden Cricketer.
- In June 2019, he became the fastest cricketer to take 250 wickets and to score 6000 runs in ODI.
- From a young age, Shakib was interested in Cricket.
- He was trained under Mohammad Salahuddin.
- In 2004, he started his domestic career with Khulna Division.
- He plays the role of middle-order batsman.
- On 6 August 2006, he made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe, He scored 30 runs and bowled out Elton Chigumbura to get his first ODI wicket on his debut match.
- On 28 November 2006, he made his T20 debut against Zimbabwe.
- He made his Test debut against India, on 18 May 2007.
- In August 2009, he was selected as the captain of the Bangladesh Tour against Zimbabwe.
- In 2010, he became the first Bangladeshi player to represent English County Cricket Team, he represented Worcestershire.
- Shakib started his Indian Premier League Career with Kolkata Knight Riders, in 2011.
- He played for Barbados Trident, in the 2013 Caribbean Premier League.
- In 2016, he was purchased by Karachi Kings in the Pakistan Super League.
- In 2018, he was brought by Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League Auction.
- He scored his 1000th ODI run against South Africa.
- In 2020 He was selected to Play in Bangabandhu T20 Cup for Gemcon Khulna.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
View this post on Instagram
Shakib is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 2 Million
FAQs of Hasan
His highest score in Test Format is 217 runs.
He started his Indian Premier League Career with Kolkata Knight Riders Team.
He made his ODI debut, against the Zimbabwe team.
- Know your Knights.
- Stars in Huge Chase.
View this post on Instagram
3 thoughts on “Shakib Al Hasan (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More”