Tejaswin Shankar is a Popular Athlete, he was born on 21 December 1998 in Delhi, India. Tejaswin is known for winning ‘Bronze Medal’ at the Commonwealth Games.
He holds the high jump national record of 2.29 meters. He won the ‘Gold Medal’ at the 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games in Apia.
Tejaswin Shankar Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Athlete, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Tejaswin Bio in short|
|Real Name||Tejaswin Shankar|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1998|
|Age (as in 2022)||24|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Height||Feet: 6 feet 04 inches
Centimeters: 193 CM
Meters: 1.93 M
|Weight||Approx 81 kg
|Net worth (as in 2022)||$ 02 Million|
|Achievement||1) ‘Gold Medal’ at the 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games in Apia
2) ‘Silver Medal’ at the 2016 South Asian Games
3) ‘Bronze Medal’ at the Commonwealth Games (2022)
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Sagittarius|
Tejaswin Shankar Net Worth
|Tejaswin Shankar||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 02 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 02 Million|
|In 2020 Net Worth||$ 01 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 01 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 3000|
|Income Source||Sports, Brands|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Tejaswin Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Current relation status||Under review|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Under review|
|Daughter name||Under review|
|Son name||Under review|
- He came into the limelight after creating the national record of 2.29 meters set in April 2018.
- He has helped many underprivileged childrens.
Tejaswin Shankar Awards and Achievement
- He won the ‘Gold Medal’ at the 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games in Apia.
- He won the ‘Silver Medal’ at the 2016 South Asian Games.
- Shankar won the ‘Bronze Medal’ at the Commonwealth Games (2022).
Tejaswin Shankar Biography / Interesting Fact
- Shankar was born in Delhi, India.
- From his childhood, he was interested in cricket.
- Later his physical education teacher encouraged him to play high jump.
- He participated in the 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games in Apia.
- He won a ‘Gold Medal’ by setting a game record of 2.14 meters.
- Shankar participated in the 2016 South Asian Games in Guwahati.
- He won the ‘Silver Medal’ at the 2016 South Asian Games in Guwahati with a leap of 2.17 meters.
- Due to a groin injury, he finished sixth at the Asian Junior Championships and missed the 2016 World Junior Championships.
- At the age of 17, he broke Hari Shankar Roy’s 12-year-old national record of 2.25 meters with a jump of 2.26 meters at the Junior National Championships in Coimbatore.
- He was ranked as the third-best IAAF junior high jumper in the world (2016).
- In 2017, he received a four-year athletics scholarship from Kansas State University.
- In January 2018, he broke Roy’s indoor national record with a mark of 2.18 meters.
- He improved on his indoor record with a 2.28-meter leap at the Big 12 Indoor Athletics Championships in Ames.
- In March 2018, he bettered his own national record by jumping 2.28 meters at the 22nd Federation Cup Indian Championships in Patiala.
- Later he broke his national record by another centimeter representing K-State athletics, jumping 2.29m at the Texas tech invite.
- In 2022, he participated in the Commonwealth Games.
- He won the ‘Bronze Medal’ at the Commonwealth Games (2022).
- This was India’s first-ever high jump medal at the Commonwealth Games.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Home Food
- Under review
Who is Tejaswin Shankar?
Tejaswin Shankar is a Popular Athlete, from Delhi, India. Tejaswin is known for winning ‘Bronze Medal’ at the Commonwealth Games. It is India’s first-ever high jump medal at the Commonwealth Games.
What is Tejaswin Shankar’s Girlfriend’s name?
Tejaswin Shankar’s Girlfriend’s name is Under review.