Yukti Arora is a Model, Dancer, Choreographer, Host, and Social Media Influencer. She was born on 30 September 1995 in New Delhi, India. She is known for participating in the famous reality show ‘MTV Roadies: Real Heroes’.
Yukti is also featured in many Covers of magazines and she loves to travel, and shares Travel posts on her social accounts. Yukti is the Brand ambassador of many Big Brands. Arora is a Fashion Influencer and has walked on-ramp for fashion designers.
Yukti Arora Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Yukti Arora||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Yukti Arora|
|Date of Birth|
|30 September 1995
26 (as in 2021)
|Work||Model, Dancer, and Social Media Influencer|
|New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 06 inches
Centimeters: 167 CM.
Meters: 1.67 M.
|Weight||Approx 55 kg
|Net worth||Approx, 01 - 02 Million|
|Achievement||1) She is the brand ambassador of multiple brands.
2) Semifinalist of 'MTV Roadies: Real Heroes'.
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Scorpio|
|Family|| Father name: Under review
Mother name: Under review
Sister name: Under review
Brother name: Under review
Husband name: Under review
According to Stardom1.com, Yukti’s Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Arora’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Shows and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others. Yukti Arora Net Worth is approx 01- 02 Million.
|Yukti Arora||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||01- 02 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||01- 02 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||01- 02 Million|
|Salary||05 - 10 Lakh|
|Income Source||Yukti Arora Primary Net Worth income comes
from Show, Brands.
Secondary income comes from Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Yukti was born in New Delhi, India, Her mother, father, brother, and sister’s name is Under review, Yukti is single and focusing on her career.
- Yukti came into controversy when she participated in the reality show ‘MTV Roadies: Real Heroes’.
Awards and Achievement
- She is the Semifinalist of the reality show ‘MTV Roadies: Real Heroes’.
- Yukti is the brand ambassador of multiple brands.
- Yukti Arora is a Model, Dancer, Choreographer, Host, and Social media influencer, known for participating as a contestant in the famous reality show ‘MTV Roadies: Real Heroes’.
- She was born in New Delhi, India.
- Yukti is 26 years old and 5 ft 06.
- Yukti is also featured in many Covers of magazines.
- Before working as a model, Arora has worked in print shoots.
- Her debut reality show is ‘MTV Roadies: Real Heroes’ before that she has not done any reality show.
- Yukti is the Brand ambassador of many Big Brands.
- She has worked with ‘Neha Dhupia’, ‘Prince Narula’, ‘Nikhil Chinapa’, ‘Raftaar‘ and ‘Sandeep Singh’
- Yukti is fond of making ‘Instagram reels’.
- She has worked with YouTube channels ‘Timeliners’.
- She is a fashion influencer.
- Yukti is a foodie type person, She loves to eat Pizza.
- By promoting multiple brands Yukti stand out different from other Influencer.
- Yukti has more than 159 K Followers on Instagram.
- She is particular about her Gym and Diet.
- Yukti is the face of the top brands.
- She is a trained dancer.
- Yukti is a fitness freak, She shares her fitness posts on her social accounts.
- She loves pet Dogs.
- ‘What if Kabir Singh was a Girl’ was the most trending video on her YouTube channel.
- Yukti loves to wear traditional attire.
- She loves to drink coffee.
- Yukti promotes various brands on her social account.
- She has hosted the ‘MTV Roadies 2020 Insider’.
- She is interested in photography.
- Yukti has a Bold personality.
- She has interviewed ‘Prince Narula’.
- She loves to make comedy concept videos.
- MTV Roadies: Real Heroes
- Under review
- Under review
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Kareena Kapoor.
View this post on Instagram
Yukti is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
FAQs of Yukti
- ‘What if Kabir Singh was a Girl’ Video has got more than 7 Million views on her YouTube channel.
- Yukti has more than 54 K subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- She has performed on the ‘Chori Chori Chupke Se’ song with ‘Diksha Rana’.
View this post on Instagram