Yuvraj Singh Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography & More
Yuvraj Singh is a Cricketer, he was born on 12 December 1981 in Chandigarh, India. Yuvraj is known for hitting 6 Sixes in an over to the ‘England’ bowler ‘Stuart Broad’.
He started his career with ‘Punjab’ at the age of 13 years and 11 months against ‘Jammu and Kashmir’ in November 1995. He made his first-class debut against ‘Orissa’ in the 1997–98 Ranji Trophy.
Yuvraj scored 358 runs against ‘Bihar’ in the Final match of the Under-19 ‘Cooch Behar Trophy’. In the 2000 Under-19 Cricket World Cup he won the ‘Player of the Tournament Award’ for his outstanding all-round performance.
On 3 October 2000, he made his ODI debut against ‘Kenya’ at Nairobi. In the quarterfinal match of ‘ICC KnockOut Trophy’ against ‘Australia’, he won the man of the match award for scoring 84 runs against the bowlers like ‘Brett Lee’, ‘Glenn McGrath’ and ‘Jason Gillespie’.
On 16 October 2003, he made his Test debut against ‘New Zealand’ at Mohali. He scored his maiden Test century against ‘Pakistan’. On 13 September 2007, he made his T20 International debut against ‘Scotland’ at Durban.
Yuvraj got the ‘Arjuna Award’, in 2012.
Yuvraj Singh Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Yuvraj Singh||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Yuvraj Singh Bhundel|
|Date of Birth|
|12 December 1981
40 (as in 2021)
|Height||Feet: 6 feet 01 inches
Centimeters: 185 CM.
Meters: 1.85 M.
|Weight||Approx 80 kg
|Net worth||Approx, 20 - 40 Million|
|Achievement||1) First player to hit 6 sixes in an over in the 2007 T20 World Cup
2) Fastest T20 fifty in 12 balls against 'England'
3) Man of the Tournament award in the 'ICC Cricket World Cup 2011'
4) 'Arjuna Award' in 2012
5) 'Padma Shri' in 2014
6) 'FICCI Award' for Most Inspiring Sportsperson of the Year (2014)
|Current relation status||Married (Hazel Keech)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Sagittarius|
|Family||Father name: Yograj Singh
Mother name: Shabnam Singh, Neena Bundhel (stepmother)
Sister name: Amarjeet Kaur (stepsister)
Brother name: Zoravar Singh, Victor Singh (stepbrother)
Wife name: Hazel Keech
According to Stardom1.com, Yuvraj’s Net Worth is below, He Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Singh’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others.
Yuvraj Singh Net Worth is approx 20 – 40 Million.
|Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||20 - 40 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||20 - 40 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||20 - 40 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||20 - 40 Million|
|Salary||1 cr. (approx)|
|Income Source||Yuvraj Singh Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- BMW 3 Series
- Bentley Continental
- BMW M5
- Mercedes Benz S-Class
- Audi Q5
- BMW M3 Convertible
Family and Affairs/ Gf
Yuvraj was born in Chandigarh, India. His mother’s name is Shabnam Singh and his stepmother’s name is Neena Bundhel, his father’s name is Yograj Singh, he has a brother Zoravar Singh and a stepbrother Victor Singh, Yuvi has a stepsister Amarjeet Kaur.
Yuvraj married Hazel Keech on 30 November 2016.
- Yuvraj came into controversy when he scored 358 runs against ‘Bihar’ in the Final match of the Under-19 ‘Cooch Behar Trophy’.
Awards and Achievement
- He is the first player to hit 6 sixes in an over in the 2007 T20 World Cup.
- He scored Fastest T20 fifty in 12 balls against ‘England’.
- Yuvi was named in the ‘World ODI XI’ by the ‘Cricinfo’ in 2008.
- He was named in the World ODI XI by the ‘ICC’ in 2009.
- He became the first all-rounder to score more than 300 runs and to take 15 wickets in a single World Cup (2011).
- Man of the Tournament award in the ‘ICC Cricket World Cup 2011’.
- He was named in the ‘World ODI XI’ by the ‘ICC’ and ‘Cricinfo’ (2011).
- Yuvraj was awarded the ‘Arjuna Award’ in 2012.
- He was named in the T20I XI of the year by ‘Cricinfo’ in 2012.
- He was honored with ‘Padma Shri’ in 2014.
- In 2014, he has won the ‘FICCI Award’ for Most Inspiring Sportsperson of the Year.
- Yuvraj Singh is a Cricketer known for hitting 6 Sixes in an over to the ‘England’ bowler ‘Stuart Broad’.
- He was born in Chandigarh, India.
- He is 40 years old and 6 ft 01.
- From his young age, Yuvi was interested in cricket.
- He was inspired by his father ‘Yograj Singh’ who was a former Indian cricketer.
- Yuvraj made his first-class debut against Orissa in the 1997–98 Ranji Trophy.
- On his debut Innings, he was out for a duck.
- In 1999, he scored 358 runs in the final match of the Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy.
- He represented India in the series against Sri Lanka Under-19s.
- In the third ODI against Sri Lanka, he scored 89 runs from 55 balls.
- He scored 149 runs against Haryana in the 1999-2000 Ranji Trophy.
- After his outstanding performance in first-class cricket.
- Yuvraj was selected in the squad of the ‘Under-19 Cricket World Cup’ (2000).
- He has won the Player of the Tournament award for his outstanding performance in the World Cup.
- In the ‘ICC KnockOut Trophy’, he made his international debut against Kenya.
- He scored 84 runs out of 80 balls in the quarterfinal match against Australia.
- In the Coca-Cola Cup, he scored 98 runs against Sri Lanka (2001).
- Apart from batting, he also took 8 wickets at an average of 27.
- In the first match of the ‘NatWest triangular Series’, he won the man of the match for his all-round performance.
- He scored 64 runs and took 3 wickets against England at Lord’s (2002).
- India was the table topper with 19 points.
- On 13 July 2002, the final match was played between India and England.
- Yuvi and Kaif scored an important partnership of 121 runs for the sixth wicket.
- Indian won the match by two wickets.
- This win is known as India’s greatest victory in ODI cricket.
- In 2003, he became the second Indian player to play for the ‘Yorkshire County Cricket Club’.
- On 16 October 2003, he made his Test debut against New Zealand.
- He scored his maiden test fifty against ‘Pakistan’ and also took his first test wicket.
- In the second test match at ‘Lahore’, he scored his maiden Test century with 15 fours and two sixes.
- He was the leading run-scorer in the 2005 Indian Oil Cup.
- He scored 192 runs at an average of 48.
- Yuvraj was selected as vice-captain of the Indian squad in the inaugural ICC T20 World Cup 2007.
- In the match against ‘England’, he hit 6 sixes in an over to the fast bowler ‘Stuart Broad’.
- He scored 50 off just 12 balls, which is the fastest fifty in any form of international cricket.
- Due to injury, he missed the next game against ‘South Africa’.
- In the semi-final match against ‘Australia,’ he scored 70 off 30 balls.
- He also hit the longest six of the tournament to the Legendary bowler ‘Brett Lee’.
- This knock was named as the best performance of the Tournament by ‘ESPN Cricinfo’.
- Yuvi started his Indian premiere career with ‘Kings Xl Punjab’.
- He was the captain of ‘Kings Xl Punjab’ for the first two IPL seasons.
- In November 2008, he scored 138 runs off just 78 balls against England at Rajkot.
- On 1 May 2009, he took his first hat-trick against ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’.
- He took his second hat-trick against Deccan Chargers on 17 May 2009.
- Later he was brought by ‘Pune Warriors’ in 2011.
- Yuvraj was selected in the ‘ICC Cricket World Cup squad’ (2011).
- It was the dream ‘World Cup’ for him.
- He scored 362 runs and took 15 wickets.
- He also won four Man of the Match awards in the World Cup Tournament.
- Yuvi took his 100th ODI wicket against ‘Netherland’.
- In 2011, he was diagnosed with cancer.
- After completing the final cycle of chemotherapy.
- Yuvi was discharged from the hospital in March 2012.
- After his recovery, he was selected to play against ‘New Zealand’.
- He scored 34 runs off 26 balls against ‘New Zealand’.
- In 2012, he played his last match against England.
- He made his comeback in T20 and ODI squad against ‘Australia’ in September 2013.
- He scored 77 runs off 35 balls in the T20I against ‘Australia’ at ‘Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium’.
- On 5 July 2014, he got the opportunity to play for the ‘Rest of the World Xl’ against the ‘Marylebone Cricket Club’.
- He was brought by ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ in 2014 for the whopping amount of 14 crores.
- In 2015, Yuvraj was brought by ‘Delhi Daredevils’.
- He was not included in the squad for the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
- In 2016, he was the third-highest run-scorer in ‘Vijay Hazare Trophy’.
- He was selected as the captain of the India Red side for the 2016–17 Duleep Trophy.
- Under his captaincy, ‘India Red’ reach the finals of the Duleep Trophy.
- But unfortunately, they lost to India Blue.
- Yuvi was brought by Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 2016 IPL auction.
- He scored 38 runs from 23 balls against ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ in the final match of IPL
- Sunrisers Hyderabad won the 2016 Indian Premier League title.
- He played his last T20 match against England on 1 February 2017.
- In the 2017 Champions Trophy, he scored 53 runs off 32 balls against ‘Pakistan’.
- Yuvraj played his last ODI match against ‘West Indies’ on 30 June 2017.
- He was dropped from the squad because of failing to clear the yo-yo test.
- He announced his retirement from international cricket on 10 June 2019.
- Yuvraj was brought by ‘Mumbai Indians’ in the 2019 IPL auction.
- In June 2019, he was selected to play for the ‘Toronto Nationals franchise team’.
- Later, he played for ‘Maratha Arabians’ in the ‘Abu Dhabi’ T10 League.
- Yuvraj has more than 10 Million Followers on Instagram.
- He is the founder of the ‘YouWeCan’ brand.
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- LG Electronics
- MTS Reebok
- Royal Stag Soda
- Ulysse Nardin Watches
- Xbox 360
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
Yuvraj is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 10.5 Million
FAQs of Yuvraj
Mashrafe Mortaza (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More
Rashid Khan (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More
Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More
3 thoughts on “Yuvraj Singh Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography & More”