Kiran Rao is a Popular Film Producer, Screenwriter, and Director, from Telangana, Hyderabad, India. She is known for directing the film ‘Dhobi Ghat’.
Kiran Rao Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
Kiran Rao Net Worth
As of 2021, Kiran Rao Net Worth is $ 22 Million.
|Kiran Rao||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 22 Million|
|Salary in 2021||Not Known|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ 22 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||Not Known|
|Salary Monthly||$ 50,000|
|Income Source||Films, Brands|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Kiran Rao Family and Affairs/ Bf
Kiran’s mother’s and her father’s name is Under review. Rao’s brother and sister’s name is Under review.
Kiran Rao’s Husband’s name is Aamir Khan. Aamir and Kiran married in 2005 and got separated in 2021. Kiran Rao’s Son’s name is Azad Rao Khan.
Biography of Kiran Rao
|Biography in short|
|Full Name||Kiran Rao|
|Date of Birth||7 November 1973|
|Age (as in 2021)||48|
|Birth Place||Telangana, Hyderabad, India|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 04 inches
Centimeters: 162 CM.
Meters: 1.62 M.
|Weight||Approx 52 kg
|Education||Masters in Mass Communication|
|Net worth (as in 2021)||$ 22 Million|
|Achievement||1) ‘Filmfare Award’ (2017)
2) ‘Screen Award’ (2017)
3) ‘Zee Cine Award’ (2017)
4) ‘AACTA Award’ (2017)
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Scorpio|
|Family||Father name: Under review
Mother name: Under review
Sister name: Under review
Brother name: Under review
Husband name: Aamir Khan (Divorced)
Son: Azad Rao Khan
Daughter: Under review
- Kiran came into controversy when she announced her decision to divorce ‘Aamir Khan’.
Awards and Achievement
- She was honored with the ‘Filmfare Award’ (2017).
- She was awarded the ‘Screen Award’ (2017).
- In 2017, she got the ‘Zee Cine Award’.
- She has won ‘AACTA Award’ (2017).
- She is a Popular Film Producer, Screenwriter, and Director.
- Kiran started her career as the assistant director of the popular movie ‘Lagaan’.
- She has appeared in the film ‘Dil Chahta Hai’.
- She was the associate producer of the movie ‘Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na’ (2008).
- Kiran has produced the film ‘Peepli Live’ (2010), which was directed by ‘Anusha Rizvi’.
- In 2011, she produced the popular movie ‘Delhi Belly’.
- She was the director and producer of the film ‘Dhobi Ghat’ (2011).
- Kiran was the Presenter of the film ‘Ship of Theseus’ (2013).
- She has worked with the popular filmmaker ‘Mira Nair’.
- She was the producer of the movie ‘Secret Superstar’ (2017).
- In 2019, she produced the documentary film ‘Rubaru Roshni’.
- Kiran was the chairperson of the Mumbai Film Festival “MAMI”.
- She has sung a Marathi song ‘Toofan Aala’.
- Kiran loves to wear traditional attire.
- She is the co-founder of “Paani Foundation”.
Who is Kiran Rao?
Kiran Rao is a Popular Producer, Screenwriter, and Director, from Telangana, Hyderabad, India. Kiran is known for producing films like ‘Delhi Belly’ and ‘Dhobi Ghat’.
What is Kiran Rao’s Husband’s name?
Kiran Rao’s Husband’s name is Aamir Khan. On 3rd July 2021, after 15 years of marriage, Kiran and Aamir announced their decision to divorce.
Note: Sabhkuchinfo.com does not guarantee that the above information is 100% true and genuine.