International student applicants must meet the following requirements for admission to Keiser University.
- Successful completion of a secondary school program that is equivalent to high school in the United States. (Official records must be evaluated by an approved educational evaluator service attesting that completion is equivalent to secondary school completed in the United States.
- If an applicant’s primary language is not English, the applicant must present a TOEFL score of 500 or higher on a paper-based examination, a score of 173 on a computer-based examination, an internet-based score (iBT) of 61, or an IELTS score of 6.0 or higher.
International graduate applicants desiring to enter Keiser University must submit an application to the Admissions Office well in advance of the start date. This permits proper scheduling and assures the availability of classroom space. All Graduate Programs are delivered online, except the following: Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Master of Science in Physician Assistant, Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia, Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice, and Doctor of Chiropractic.
Required documents for admission are as follows
- Submission of a completed Graduate School Application.
- Submission of a copy of a foreign evaluation showing successful completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submission of original foreign evaluations showing successful completion of a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university received within the first semester of enrollment.