Keiser University College of Golf is located in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States. The College of Golf at Keiser University offers an Associate of Science Degree in Golf Management and a Bachelor’s Degree in Golf Management. The Keiser University College of Golf campus consists of more than 1500 square feet of indoor golf instructional space that houses state-of-the-practice technology, including video systems, launch monitors, a 3D swing analysis system, and more. Upon graduation, students will have earned credits toward those required for PGA membership.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition and fees include all aspects of the curriculum as well as golf-related activities.
- Individual lessons and golf clinics from the staff of PGA professionals.
- Access to V1 Video system, ball launch monitors, and swing analysis systems.
- Club fitting and club repair activities.
- University Tuition – $ 16,000/ Semester.
- Golf Education Fees – $ 2,510 / Semester.
Keiser University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award certificates and degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
Golf Management, BS
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Science in Golf Management prepares students for a variety of positions in the golf industry. In this program, students are prepared to provide golf instruction, manage golf course operations, and ensure appropriate maintenance of golf facilities and equipment. Through a competency-based education format and state-of-the-practice golf training equipment, students are given opportunities for success in their academic, and professional life.
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and goals
- Develop students’ abilities in analyzing, making decisions regarding, and managing golf facilities and equipment, course operations, as well as staff.
- Provide students the opportunity to demonstrate effective teaching techniques in playing golf.
- Examine and synthesize golf management in relation to the hospitality industry.