Amrita Puri is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she was born on 20 August 1983 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Amrita is known for portraying the role of ‘Shefali Thakur’ in the film ‘Aisha’.
She has acted in films like ‘Blood Money’ (2012), ‘Kai Po Che!’ (2013) and ‘Judgementall Hai Kya’ (2019). She has worked in web series like ‘Four More Shots Please!’ (2019) and ‘Made In Heaven’ (2019). Amrita has won the ‘Stardust Award’ in the category of Best Breakthrough Performance for the film ‘Aisha’.
Amrita Puri Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Amrita Puri||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Amrita Puri|
|Date of Birth|
|20 August 1983
38 (as in 2021)
|Work||Actress, Model, Influencer|
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
Centimeters: 165 CM.
Meters: 1.65 M.
|Weight||Approx 52 kg
|Education||M.A (Mass Communication)|
|Net worth||Approx, 02 - 05 Million|
|Achievement||1) 'Jagran Film Festival Award' for the 'Stardust Award' for the film 'Aisha' (2010).|
|Current relation status||Married (Imrun Sethi)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo|
|Family||Father name: Aditya Puri
Mother name: Anita Puri
Sister name: Under review
Brother name: Amit Puri
Husband name: Imrun Sethi
According to Stardom1.com, Amrita’s Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Puri’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Web Series, Brands, ads, and Others.
Amrita Puri Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Amrita Puri||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|Salary||01- 50 Lakh Month.|
|Income Source||Amrita Puri Primary net worth income comes from Films, Brands.
Secondary income comes from Web Series, Ads and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Amrita was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her mother’s name is Anita Puri and her father’s name is Aditya Puri, she has a brother Amit Puri, sister’s name is Under review.
Amrita married Imrun Sethi on 11 November 2017.
- Amrita came into controversy when she got the opportunity to work in the film ‘Kai Po Che!’.
Awards and Achievement
- She has honored with the ‘Stardust Award’ for the film ‘Aisha’ (2010).
- Amrita Puri is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she is known for portraying the role of ‘Shefali Thakur’ in the film ‘Aisha’.
- She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- She is 38 years old and 5 ft 05.
- Amrita is the daughter of ‘Aditya Puri’, MD of ‘HDFC Bank’.
- She started her career by working as a copywriter in an ‘O&M Company’.
- Her debut film is ‘Aisha’ (2010), before that she has not done any movies.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Aarzoo Kadam’ in the film ‘Blood Money’ (2012).
- She has worked in the film ‘Kai Po Che!’ (2013).
- Amrita was seen in the television series ‘Stories by Rabindranath Tagore’ (2015).
- In 2016, she got the opportunity to work in the television series ‘P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke’.
- She was seen in the music video song ‘Gunaah’.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Megha Kumar’ in the film ‘Judgementall Hai Kya’ (2019).
- Amrita did her first advertisement for the ‘Kotex’ brand.
- She has worked in the web series ‘Made In Heaven’ (2019).
- Amrita has worked in the first season of the web series ‘Four More Shots Please!’ (2019).
- She played the role of ‘Jaya Singh’ in the web series ‘Jeet Ki Zid’ (2021).
- Her upcoming films are ’83’ and ‘Ek Aur Ghazab Kahani’.
- Amrita has more than 100 K Followers on Instagram.
- She has launched her fashion label named ‘Akuri’.
- Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (2015)
- P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke (2016)
- Aisha (2010)
- Blood Money (2012)
- Kai Po Che! (2013)
- Judgementall Hai Kya (2019)
- 83 (upcoming)
- Ek Aur Ghazab Kahanidagger (upcoming)
- Four More Shots Please! (2019)
- Made In Heaven (2019)
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
Amrita is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 117 K
FAQs of Amrita