Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More
Jasprit Bumrah was born on 6 December in Gujarat, India, he is an Indian Cricketer. He is a Right Arm Fast Bowler. In first-class cricket, he plays for Gujarat. He started his Indian Premier League Career with Mumbai Indians.
He is well known for his Yorkers. His highest bid in the Indian Premier League is approx 7 Crore. Bumrah Jasprit became the second-fastest Indian bowler to take 100 ODI wickets.
In England, South Africa, and Australia in the same calendar year, Bumrah is the first Asian Bowler to take 5 wickets in a Test inning. He became the third-highest wicket-taker in test format in his debut year, he was named in the world Test Xl and ODI Xl by ICC.
Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Family, girlfriend, Wife, Sister, Brother, Gf, Biography, and More.
|Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Jasprit Bumrah|
|Date of Birth|
Age (as in 2021)
|6 December 1993
|Famous as||Indian Player|
|Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Height||Feet : 5. 08 Feet.
Meter : 1.72 m
Centimeters: 172 cm.
|Net worth||05 - 08 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Sagittarius|
|Achievement||ODI Xl of the year by Cricbuzz.
Took 7 wickets in debut first-class match
|Current relation status||Single|
|Family||Father Name: Late Jasbir Singh.
Mother Name: Daljit Kaur.
Sister Name: Juhika Bumrah.
Brother Name: Under Review.
GF: Under Review.
Wife Name: Sanjana Ganesan
Daughter Name: N.A.
Son Name: N.A.
Net Worth of Jasprit Bumrah
According to Sabhkuchinfo.com, Jasprit’s Net Worth is below. Bumrah Lives a luxury lifestyle. Jasprit Primary net worth income comes from cricket and Secondary income comes from brands, TV ads, shows.
Jasprit Bumrah Net Worth is 05 – 08 Million (approx).
|Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||05 - 08 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||05 - 08 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||05 - 08 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||01 Million.|
|Salary||10 - 80 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Jasprit .he has never revealed his income
- Range Rover
Bumrah completed his schooling at Nirman High School Ahmedabad and College from Gujarat University. Information regarding his college name will be updated soon, Jasprit highest educational degree is under review.
Family and affairs
He was born in Sikh Family. Jasprit’s Father’s name is Late Jasbir Singh and his Mother Daljit Kaur. He has an elder sister Juhika Bumrah. Information of brother name is Under Review.
Jasprit Bumrah wife name is Sanjana Ganesan. The Indian paceman Jasprit Bumrah got married on March 15 2021 to TV presenter Sanjana Ganesan in a private ceremony in Goa .
- Bumrah came in Controversy after bowling a no-ball to Fakhar Zaman that resulted in a wicket in the final match of the Champions Trophy. Later he went on to score a match-winning century.
- He came into Limelight after bowling an outstanding spell in his debut Indian Premier League match. Bumrah took 3 wickets against Royal Challengers Bangalore and became the Second bowler in his side to take three wickets on IPL debut.
- He was in the controversy when Jasprit Bumrah got married to his girlfriend, TV presenter Sanjana Ganesan, on March 15 2021, in Goa.
Bumrah donated to NGOs and Trust. Jasprit has never revealed his donation. According to Sabhkuchinfo.com, Bumrah donated to the needed ones. He helped many people with education, Jasprit had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Bumrah is a brilliant bowler he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- Jasprit took 7 wickets in his debut first-class match.
- In the T20 series against England, he won the Player of the Match award for his outstanding bowling performance.
- In 2017, against Sri Lanka, he recorded the most wicket taken by any fast bowler in a bilateral ODI series.
- Bumrah was named in the ODI Xl of the year by Cricbuzz.
- In 2018, he was named in the world Test Xl and ODI Xl by ICC.
- Jasprit became the second-fastest Indian bowler to take 100 ODI wickets.
- In 2017, He was named in IPL Xl by Cricbuzz.
- In 2017 and 2018 he was part of the ICC ODI Team of the year.
- Bumrah was part of the ICC Test Team of the year, in 2018.
- He was part of the IPL winning Squad.
- He won the man of the match award in the final match against Punjab in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Jasprit Bumrah is an Indian Cricketer, he is a Right Arm Fast Bowler.
- From a Young age, Jasprit was interested in Cricket.
- In 2012, He started his first-class career with Gujarat Team.
- He made his debut against Vidarbha.
- Bumrah is well known for his Yorkers.
- John wright the coach of Mumbai Indians was very impressed by his bowling skills in Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- In 2013, after his outstanding performance in first-class matches, he was brought by Mumbai Indians.
- On 23 January 2016, he debuted in ODI against Australia.
- He played his 50th ODI match against South Africa.
- Jasprit made his T20 debut against Australia on 27 January 2016.
- In T20 format he became the bowler to claim Most Wickets in a calendar year surpassing the record of Dirk Nannes.
- On 5 January 2018, he debuted in Test cricket against South Africa.
- He took his maiden five-wicket haul in the third test match at Johannesburg.
- On 6 July 2019, he took his 100th ODI wicket against Sri Lanka.
- He got married on 15 March 2021, to the Tv presenter Sanjana Ganesan.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- Akshay Kumar
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Shraddha Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif
- New York
Bumrah is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 6.6 Million
Jasprit started his domestic career with which Team?
Bumrah started his domestic career with Gujarat Team.
Bumrah started his Indian Premier League Career with which Team?
He started his Indian Premier League Career with Mumbai Indians Team.
Against which team he took his 100th ODI Wicket?
He took his 100th ODI Wicket, against the Sri Lanka team.
Is jasprit Bumrah the best bowler in the world?
Shane Bond, who is former New Zealand has termed India pacer Jasprit Bumrah as the “best fast bowler in the world“. In the IPL, Shane was bowling coach of Jasprit, he guided the overall players of the Mumbai Indians.
Who is better Bumrah or Shami?
Both are better at the place, it does not matter, who is the best, in the end, both Players for Country, they both should appreciate the Bowling.
What is the net worth of Jasprit Bumrah?
According to sabhkuchinfo.com, as in 2021 Jasprit Bumrah, Net Worth is 05 – 08 Million (approx).
- Rapid Fire.
- The Tara Sharma Show.
- Spicy Pitch.
10 thoughts on “Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More”