Pramod Pathak is an Actor, and a director, He was born on 23 December, in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Pathak is known for his role in the movies ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ (2012) and in the web series ‘Mirzapur’ in which he played the role of JP Yadav.
Pramod debuted in the film industry in the movie ‘Thodisi Bewafaii’, in 1980. He has also worked in Bollywood films like ‘Raees’ (2017), and ‘Raazi’ (2019). He has recently worked in the Web Series Mirzapur.
Pramod Pathak Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Salary, Income, Tv Show, Movies, Family, Gf, affairs & More.
|Pramod Pathak||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Pramod Pathak|
|Date of Birth||23 December
|Age||(as on 2021)|
|Famous as||JP Yadav in Mirzapur Web Series|
|BirthPlace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Height||Feet : 5.10 Feet.
Meter : 1.78 m
Centimeters: 178 cm.
|Net Worth||10 Crore|
|Current relation status||Married|
|Family||Father Name: Under review
Mother Name: Under review
Brother Name: Under review
Sister Name: Under review
Wife: Under review
Daughter: Under review
Net Worth of Pramod Pathak
According to Stardom1.com, Pramod’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Pathak’s Primary net worth income comes from the Movies and Secondary income comes from Web Series, Brands, Ads, and Others.
Pramod Pathak Net Worth is approx 10 Crore.
|Pramod Pathak||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||10 Crore|
|Net Worth in 2020||10 Crore|
|In 2019 Net Worth||10 Crore|
|Salary||10- 15 Lakh Month|
|Income Source||Pramod Pathak Primary net worth income comes from the Movies.
Secondary income comes from Web Series, Brands, TV Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs
Pathak father, brother, mother, and sister’s name is under review.
Pramod got married on 10 April 2013.
- He came into Controversy when he was part of the Web Series Mirzapur.
Achievement and Awards
Pramod is a good actor, his acting is always appreciated.
- Pramod Pathak is an Actor, and a Director, known for his role in the movies ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ (2012) and JP Yadav’s role in the web series ‘Mirzapur’.
- Pramod Pathak was born in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- For complete education, he lived in a hostel in Nainital, Uttarakhand.
- He relocated to Mumbai, in search of a job.
- Pramod then joined the market research company, in Churchgate.
- He began his acting career as a theatre artist, in 1996.
- He did multiple jobs like working as a backstage assistant, providing technical assistance in theatre plays, and writing screenplay dialogues.
- His debut movie was ‘Thodisi Bewafaii’ (1980).
- Pramod was also part of the Movie ‘The Legend of Bhagat Singh’ (2002).
- He was also seen in the movies ‘Mumbai Cutting’ (2008), ‘Phas Gaye Re Obama’ (2010).
- Pathak got the opportunity to work in the film, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ (2012), in which he played the role of Sultana Daku.
- He worked in the movies John Day (2013), City Lights (2014).
- Pramod got married on 10 April 2013.
- In 2016, he debuted in the Tv serial ‘P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke’, he played the role of Duggal.
- He also directed a short films like ‘Jaan’ (2012), ‘Woh Ladka’ (2013), ‘Signalwaala Ladka’ (2009)
- He has also worked in the digital shows ‘InMates’ (2017), ‘Raktanchal'(2020).
- In 2018, he got the opportunity to play the JP Yadav role in the Web Series ‘ Mirzapur’.
- He has worked with the actor Pankaj Tripathi, in the Movie ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ (2012), and the ‘ Mirzapur’ series.
- In 2020, he was seen in the second part of the Web series Mirzapur’, again he portrayed the ‘JP Yadav’role.
- His ‘JP Yadav’ role was appreciated a lot.
- Thodisi Bewafaii (1980)
- The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002)
- Mumbai Cutting (2008)
- Phas Gaye Re Obama (2010)
- Gangs of Wasseypur (2012)
- John Day (2013)
- City Lights (2014)
- Raees (2017)
- P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke
Favourites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Hema Malini
View this post on Instagram
FAQs of Pramod Pathak
View this post on Instagram