Who is Radhakishan Damani? He is a trader, businessman, and investor. Damani is a self-made Indian Entrepreneur, he is the founder of DMART. Radhakrishan Damani is the 2nd richest person in India. Radhakishan Damani has three daughters, form that, Manjri chandak is the Manager of his company dmart. His brother or Sibling GopiKishan and his wife helped him in the promotion of the hypermarket.
|Radhakishan Damani||bio in short.|
|Date of Birth|
| (Born in 1954)
He have 3 daughter
|Education||University of the Mumbai ( 1st year drop out)|
|Net worth||1,450 crores USD( in June 2020)|
Starting Point and Achievement of Radhakrishna Damani.
- He used to live in Mumbai in a single room apartment.
- His father used to work on Dalal street.
- Became a stock market investor and a broker.
- With a small business trader, he started his career.
- By short selling stocks, he made profits.
|Radhakishan Damani Achievements.|
|Largest individual shareholder of HDFC Bank||1995|
|2nd richest, Indian||2020|
- The largest individual shareholder of HDFC Bank.
- He operated a franchise of Apna Bazaar.
- he dropped out of college to start his career
In the year 2000, he quit the stock market and started his own Hypermarket chain.
The first Dmart store was open from the Powai region, in 2002.
- the chain had 25 stores the company grew rapidly till 2017.
Radhakrishna Damani Charity
- He Donated 100 crore to the PM CARES Fund, for the pandemic which is spread in the world.
Through the bright star investment group, he made the contribution
Damani always ready to help no matter what the situation and also donated to many states relief funds.
- His motive is to help public peoples and also to protect our societies.
- His charity work says it all.
Radhakrishna Damani Stock Market Carrer.
- Damani’s strategies were unique and made a profit by using different market swings.
By short selling the stocks he made lots of money during the Harshad Mehta scam,
- later he thought to go through long term investment.
- He was very interested in consumer retails so in the year 2002 he opened the D-MART store in suturban Mumbai.
- In the year 2017 by offering its Dmart IPO it went public under the parent company AVENUE SUPERMART.
- The Dmart was listed on NSE and Bse share market Exchange.
- Now the share price of the Avenue supermarts is trading as of 30 April 2020 at RS 2372 per share.
Read more: sabhinfo
The Interesting Fact of Radhakrishna Damani.
Damani barely interacts with the media as he loves to live a simple life he also avoids gatherings. Radhakrishna considers himself as a trader and an investor he loves to live a simple life.
- Mr. White loves to wear a white shirt and trousers.
- Damani avoids public gatherings and also avoids media.
- He recently bought 5 floors in Nariman point worth whopping Rs 134 crore.
Radhakishan was in the list of the top 20 Indian Billionaires.
- he later launched the “DMART” in the year 2002, he also took over”Apna Bazaar”.
- D-MART has more than 176 stores across Maharashtra, Gujrat, Andhra Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, National Capital Region, Daman and Diu, and Punjab.
- The total revenue of the Dmart share is Rs 19916 crores at the ending of March 2019.
1 thought on “Radhakishan Damani biography, Age, Height, Education, Family, Son, Award”