Shikhar Dhawan was born on 5 December in Delhi India, he is an Indian Cricketer. He is a Lefthanded batsman. In first-class cricket, he plays for Delhi. Dhawan started his Indian Premier League with Delhi Capitals.
He is well known for his Cut Shot. His highest bid in the Indian Premier League is approx 12.5 Crore. In the ICC ODI tournament, Dhawan was the fastest to reach 1000 runs. He got the man of the series in the ICC Champions Trophy and Wisden Cricketer of the Year.
Shikhar Dhawan (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Age, Family, Wife, Son, Daughter, Ipl 2020, Children’s, Stats, Biography, and More.
|Shikhar Dhawan (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Shikhar Dhawan.|
|Date of Birth|
|5 December 1985.
35 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Indian Batsman.|
|Height||Feet : 5. 10 Feet.
Meter : 1.77 m
Centimeters: 177 cm.
|Net worth||08 - 10 Million.|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Sagittarius.|
|Achievement||First Indian batsman to score a century in 100th ODI Match (2018)
Most runs in a Calendar Year.
|Current relation status||Married with Ayesha
|Family||Father Name: Mahendra Pal Dhawan.
Mother Name: Sunaina Dhawan.
Sister Name: Shreshta Dhawan.
Brother Name: Under Review.
Wife Name: Ayesha Mukherjee.
Son Name: Zoravar Dhawan.
Daughter Name: N.A.
( Wife )
Net Worth of Shikhar Dhawan
According to Sabhkuchinfo, Shikhar Net Worth is below. Dhawan Lives a luxury lifestyle. Shikhar Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from brands, TV ads, shows.
Shikhar Dhawan Net Worth is approx 08 – 10 Million.
|Shikhar Dhawan (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||08 - 10 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||08 - 10 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||08 - 10 Million.|
|Salary||01 - 10 crore.|
|Income Source||Shikhar Dhawan (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Shikhar, he has never revealed his income.
Shikhar completed his schooling at St Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School Delhi. Information about his college is under review. Dhawan’s Highest educational degree is under review.
Family and affairs
He was born in Dhawan Family. Shikhar Father name is Mahendra Pal Dhawan and his Mother is Shreshta Dhawan, He has a Younger Sister Shreshta Dhawan. Information regarding the name of his brother is Under Review.
Shikhar Dhawan married Ayesha Mukherjee on 30 October 2012, they have Son named Zoravar Dhawan. Shikhar Dhawan wife’s age is 45 Years, as she was born on 27 August 1975. She is 10 years, older than Dhawan.
- On 29 December 2017, Dhawan came into controversy while traveling to cape town, with his family, He was stopped at Dubai Airport as he was not having the birth certificate of his son.
- In 2020, He came in LimeLight after scoring back to back centuries in the Indian Premier League. After his outstanding performance, Shikhar was trending on various social media platforms.
Shikhar donated to NGOs and trusts. Dhawan has never revealed his donation. According to Sabhkuchinfo.com, Shikhar donated to the needed ones and helped many people with education, Dhawan had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Shikhar Dhawan is an outstanding Batsman he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- In 2004, under the 19 World Cup, Dhawan was the leading run Scorer, he scored 505 runs from just 7 innings.
- He got the Player of the Tournament in the Under 19 World Cup.
- In the ICC ODI tournament, he was the fastest to reach 1000 runs.
- He was the second-highest runs scorer for India A Against South Africa A, scored 248 runs off 160 balls.
- In 2013, Dhawan’s performance against Australia in Test Format was named as Best Test Batting Performance by ESPN Cricinfo.
- Warner and Dhawan became the first opening pair to score more than 2000 runs in the Indian Premier League.
- In 2013, he scored the century on his Test debut against Australia.
- In 2013, he got the man of the series in the ICC Champions Trophy.
- Shikhar became the first-ever Cricketer to get Back to Back Golden bat at ICC Champions Trophy.
- In 2014, Dhawan got the Wisden Cricketer of the Year.
- In 2015, ICC World Cup, he was the leading run-scorer for India.
- Dhawan and Rohit Sharma made a record opening Partnership against New Zealand in T20 Internationals, in 2017.
- In 2018, he became the first Indian batsman to score a century in 100th ODI Match.
- He became the first player in the history of IPL to score back to back Centuries.
- In T20 international format, he holds the record of most runs in a Calendar Year.
- He was named in the Cricinfo IPL Xl for his Performance in the 2019 IPL season.
- In 2018, he was honored with CEAT International Batsman of the Year.
- From Young age, Shikhar Dhawan was interested in Cricket.
- He scored a century in an Under 15 school tournament
- Dhawan wanted to become a Wicket Keeper batsman, but his coach advised him to focus only on his batting skills.
- He started his domestic career with Delhi Team.
- Shikhar was Part of the under 19 world cup squad.
- In 2008, Dhawan started his Indian Premier League career with Delhi Capitals.
- He was brought by Mumbai Indians, in 2009.
- In 2010, Gabbar made his ODI debut against Australia.
- Dhawan was brought by Deccan Chargers in the 2011 edition of the Indian Premier League.
- He Plays the role of Opener Batsman for the Indian Cricket Team.
- On 4 June 2011, he made his T20 debut against West Indies.
- In 2018, he was Purchased by sunrises Hyderabad for Rs 5.2 crore.
- Gabbar is well known for his Entertaining nature.
- In 2018, he was the highest run-scorer in the Asia Cup.
- In 2019 he was brought by Delhi Capitals.
- Shikhar became the 5th batsman to cross 5000 runs in IPL.
- He is well known for his unique celebration, after taking a Catch.
- He loves to do Tattoos.
- Dhawan was trained under Tarak Sinha and Madan Sharma.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- Salman Khan.
- Akshay Kumar.
- Kareena Kapoor.
- Katrina Kaif.
Shikhar is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 7 Million.
FAQs of Shikhar
He started his domestic career with Delhi Team.
For Delhi Capital, in 2020, he plays in the Indian Premier League.
He debuted in Test Format, against Australia.
- Breakfast with Champions.
- Breakfast with Champions, season 5.
- Daikin Keepin It Cool With Shikhar and Rishabh Pant.