Who is Aditya Vikram Birla? Aditya Vikram Birla was born on 14th November he was an industrialist. His family was one of the top business families in India. Birla family business was into textiles, petrochemicals, and telecommunication, he was India’s first Industrialist to expand to abroad his plants were in Southeast Asia Philippines, and also in Egypt.
|Aditya Vikram Birla||bio in short.|
|Date of Birth||14 Nov. 1943.
(Death 1 Oct. 1995)
|Basant Kumar Birla.
Kumar Mangalam Birla.
|Education||Bachelor of Science.|
|Net worth||£250 million( in 1995)|
Early life And Education of Aditya Vikram Birla.
- He studied in St Xaviers College, Calcutta(Kolkata)
- At the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, he earned a degree in chemical engineering.
Starting Point of Aditya Vikram Birla Carrer
- In 1975, the Indo Phil Group to join the venture commenced production of spun yarn.
- Pan Century Edible Oils, in 1977, which is in Malaysia was started.
- Thai Carbon Black was incorporated in Thailand in the year 1978
Charity of Aditya Birla Foundation.
- During the recent pandemic, the Aditya Birla Group Donated 500 Crore to the PM-Cares Fund.
- They going to supply one million N95 masks and 2,80,000 personal protective
- They also contribute to various things Like social as well as economic development
- The foundation is running 5000 medical camps and 20 hospital
- For 450,000 school children, they provided solar lamps.
- In 268 schools around 63,000 children.
- Gets the Midday Meals.
- Aditya Birla Group is also helping to train people.
They are always ready to help no matter whats the situation for the betterment of the people.
Honors And Awards.
- He was awarded as an outstanding young person in 1978 by Bombay metropolitan Jaycees.
- Outstanding citizen award by North Bombay Jaycees.
- Man of the year award of commerce and industry by Chamber Amravathi in the year 1985.
- International award of trade and industry in the year, 1986.
- Business Leadership award by madras
- Management association in the year 1990.
- Businessman of the year award in,1990.
- The nation Bhushan award by the FIE foundation.
For contributions to the industry, he was awarded by the Rotary Club of Calcutta (Kolkata) Platinum Jubilee Rotary Award, in the year 1994.
- In January 1995, the European Excellence Awards by Rotary International.
- Life Time Achievement Award in January 1996 by all India Association of Industries.
- All India Management Association awarded him for Outstanding contribution, to the growth of the Indian cement industry.
- Rotary Foundation Award by Paul Harris Fellow by the Rotary Foundation.
Late Aditya Birla.
- at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.