Arijit Singh is a Famous playback Singer, he was born in Jiaganj Murshidabad, West Bengal on 25 April 1987. Arijit Singh Debut in the Flim industry as a singer form the song Phir Mohabbat in 2011. He has given many Hits songs to Bollywood.
|Arijit Singh||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Arijit Singh.|
|Date of Birth|
|25 April 1987
33 Years( as in 2020)
|Work||Singer, Song Writer, Music Composer, Editor.|
|Home town||Jiaganj Murshidabad, West Bengal.|
|Height||Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Meter: 1.67 M
Centimeter: 167 Cm.
|Net worth||Approx 7 Million.|
|Current relation status||Married.|
|Family||Sister Name: Amrita Singh.
Father Name: we will update soon.
Mother Name: we will update soon.
Brother Name: we will update soon.
Interesting Facts of Arijit Singh
- Arijit Singh has two wife his first wife is Ruprekha Banerjee and the second Koel Roy Singh.
- His father was a Life insurance corporation (LIC) agent.
- Arijit comes from the Music background.
- He was a part of the Singing Tv Show, Fame Gurukul.
- His Idol singer is Kishore Kumar.
NetWorth of Arijit Singh
He had a fight with Salman Khan, on an Award show.
- Mirchi music award for Kalank.
- Filmfare awards for Kalank aa Watan.
- National film award for Padmavat.
- IIFA awards for the best male voice.
- Zee cine awards for best singer
- Mirchi music awards for Soch na sake
- Guild awards for best male voice singer
- Screen awards for the male singer
- Star IF most entertaining songs
- GMA awards for the best male singer.
- GMA awards from MTV.
- Gima awards for best duet songs.
- Stardust awards.
- Gima awards for best film song.
Arijit Singh favorites Actors, Actresses, Musician, Singers, Sports, Music band and Foood
- Sharukh khan.
- Salman Khan.
- Akshay Kumar.
- Manoj Bajpayee.
- Deepika Padukone.
- Priyanka Chopra.
- Jagjit Singh.
- Ghulam Ali.
- Mehdi Hasan.
- Ustaad Rashid Ali Khan.
- Michael Jackson.
- Kishore Kumar.
- Mohammad Rafi.
- Lata Mangeshkar.
- Aloo seddu.
- Maacher Jhol and Mishti.
- dal and rice, and Aloo Posto.
Arijit Singh Song’s List
- Phir Mohabbat, in Murder 2.
- Jhoom Jhoom Ta Hun Main” from Players.
- Rabta song, in Agent Vinod.
- Yaariyan song, in the Cocktail.
- Phir le aya dil and sawali si raat, in barfi.
- Uska he bana song from the movie of 1920 evil returns.
- Duaaa song from the movie of Shanghai.
- Khalbali song, in 3g.
- Tum hi ho, meri Aashiqui, cha hu me yaa Nah, Hum maar jayege, Milne hai mujhse aai and aasan nahi yahan in Aashiqui 2.
- Dilli Wali girlfriend and Kabira song, in Yeh Jawanai hai Deewani.
- Maim rang sharbaton ka in Phata Poster Nikla Hero.
- Haar Kisi ko, in Boss.
- Beparwa song, in Shahid.
- Tose Naina, in Mickey virus.
- Aye dil bata song from the movie of Ishq actually.
- Pal Pal, in club 60.
- Dhola Dhadi, in R… rajkumar.
- Kabhi Jo Badal Barse from the Jackpot.
More Song List
- Love Me Thoda Aur song from the movie of Yaariyan.
- Teri Saanson me and Tanhai, in Tanhaai.
- Khuda ka Khasta, in Khuda Ka Khasta
- Main Dhoondne, in Heartless.
- Chappak, khulne do, sab julas gaya, in Chappak.
- Dua Karo song, in Street dancer 3d.
- Heeriya song, in Happy Hardy and heer.
- Chal Ghar Chalein, in Malang.
- Shayad, Haan main Gulati, Rahogi Meri, in Love Aaj Kal.
- Raakh, in Shubh Mangal Savdhaan.
- Kasam, Tum ho, in bachelor Babloo.
- Ki honda Pyaar song, in Jabariya Jodi.
- Hariyat in Chichore.
- Ghungroo, in War.
- Thodi Jagah in Marjaaavan.
- Akhiyan Milvanga in Commander 3.
- Ruan Ruan in Sochriya.
- Ve Maahi, in Kesari.
- First Class, Kalank, in Kalank.
- Main Bhi Nahi Soya, in Student of the Year 2
- Tu Mila Toh Haina in De De pyaar De.
- Bhekyali, Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage, in Kabir Singh.
- Bandeya, in Dil Juunglee.
- Aa Jao Na Song, in Veere Di Wedding.
- Har Har Gane, in Batti Gul Meter Chalu.
- Chhod, in Bazaar.
- Bandeya Re Bandeya, in Simba.
- Tere Bina, in 1921.
- Main Tanhaiyon Me, in Jane Kyun De Yaaron.
- Binte Dil, in Padmavat.
- Aaj Se Teri, in Padman.
- Tera yaar hoon Mein, in Sonu Ke Titu ki Sweety