Bhagyashree Nhalve is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she was born on 6 July 1991 in Saswad, Pune, India. Bhagyashree is known for portraying the role ‘Rama Prabhudesai’ in the Marathi serial ‘Kunku Tikli Ani Tatoo’.
She has acted in the films like ‘Tujha Majha Arrange Marriage’ (2018), ‘Perfume’ (2019), and ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’ (2020). Bhagyashree has worked in the TV serial ‘Punyashlok Ahilyabai’ (2021).
Bhagyashree Nhalve Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Bhagyashree Nhalve||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Bhagyashree Nhalve|
|Date of Birth|
|6 July 1991
30 (as in 2021)
|Work||Actress, Model, Influencer|
|Saswad, Pune, India
Saswad, Pune, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 04 inches
Centimeters: 162 CM.
Meters: 1.62 M.
|Weight||Approx 52 kg
|Education||Bachelor of Arts|
|Net worth||Approx, 02 - 05 Million|
|Achievement||1) 'Kala Ratna Award' (2019).|
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Cancer|
|Family||Father name: Sanjaykumar Nhalve
Mother name: Pragati Nhalve
Sister name: Sharmada Saswade
Brother name: Nikhil Nhalve
Husband name: Under review
According to Stardom1.com, Bhagyashree’s Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Nhalve’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Serials, Brands, ads, and Others.
Bhagyashree Nhalve Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Bhagyashree Nhalve||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|Salary||01- 50 Lakh Month.|
|Income Source||Bhagyashree Nhalve Primary net worth income comes from Film, Brands.
Secondary income comes from Serial, Ads and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Bhagyashree was born in Saswad, Pune, India. Her mother’s name is Pragati Nhalve and her father’s name is Sanjaykumar Nhalve. she has a brother Nikhil Nhalve, sister’s name is Under review.
Bhagyashree is single, her Boyfriend’s name is Under review, she is focusing on her career.
- Bhagyashree came into controversy when she got the opportunity to work in the Marathi film ‘Perfume’.
Awards and Achievement
- She was honored with the ‘Kala Ratna Award’ (2019).
- Bhagyashree Nhalve is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she is known for portraying the role ‘Rama Prabhudesai’ in the Marathi serial ‘Kunku Tikli Ani Tatoo’.
- She was born in Saswad, Pune, India.
- She is 30 years old and 5 ft 04.
- Bhagyashree started her career by working in ‘Tata Motors Company’.
- In 2014, she got the opportunity to work as a center coordinator and academic counselor at Sikkim Manipal University.
- She has also worked as an ‘administrator’ at Arihant Education Foundations Arts, Science & Commerce College in Pune.
- Her debut Marathi TV serial is ‘Kunku Tikli Ani Tatoo’ (2018), before that she has not done any TV serial.
- In 2018, she got the opportunity to work in the Marathi film ‘Tujha Majha Arrange Marriage’.
- By promoting multiple brands Bhagyashree stand out different from other Influencer.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Pallavi’ in the Marathi web series ‘Striling Pulling’ (2019).
- Apart from acting, she is a great dancer and singer.
- She has worked in the famous Marathi film ‘Perfume’ (2019).
- Bhagyashree was seen in the Marathi music video ‘Bass Bulletwar’ (2019).
- In 2020, she got the opportunity to work in the Bollywood film ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Bana Bai Sahib Holkar’ in the TV serial ‘Punyashlok Ahilyabai’ (2021).
- She has achieved a black belt in karate.
- Bhagyashree has more than 50 K Followers on Instagram.
- Kunku Tikli Ani Tatoo (2018)
- Punyashlok Ahilyabai (2021)
- Tujha Majha Arrange Marriage (2018)
- Perfume (2019)
- Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior (2020)
- Striling Pulling (2019)
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Under review
Bhagyashree is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 50 K
FAQs of Bhagyashree
View this post on Instagram