Charles Barkley is a Popular Basketball Player, Author, Spokesperson, and Sports analyst, he was born on 20 February 1963 in Leeds, Alabama, United States. Charles is known as one of the NBA’s most dominant rebounders.
He played for the teams like the “Philadelphia 76ers” (1984–1992), “Phoenix Suns” (1992–1996), and “Houston Rockets” (1996–2000). He was honored as one of the 50 greatest players of all time. In October 2021, as part of the NBA’s 75th Anniversary, Barkley was honored as one of the 75 greatest players of all time and was named to the NBA’s 75th Anniversary Team. He is the author of the book “I May Be Wrong But I Doubt It”. He has won four “Sports Emmy Awards” in the category of “Outstanding Studio Analyst”.
Charles Barkley Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Basketball, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Charles Bio in short|
|Real Name||Charles Barkley|
|Date of Birth||20 February 1963|
|Age (as in 2022)||59|
|Work||Basketball Player, Author, Spokesperson, Sports analyst|
|Famous as||Basketball Player|
|Birth Place||Leeds, Alabama, United States|
|Hometown||Leeds, Alabama, United States|
|Height||Feet: 6 feet 06 inches
Centimeters: 198 CM
Meters: 1.98 M
|Weight||Approx 110 kg
|Net worth (as in 2022)||$ 50 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Aquarius|
Charles Barkley Net Worth
|Charles Barkley||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 50 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 50 Million|
|In 2020 Net Worth||$ 45 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 45 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 65000|
|Income Source||Shows, Brands, Events, Business|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Charles Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Current relation status||Married|
|Father name||Under review|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Maureen Blumhardt (m. 1989)|
|Daughter name||Christiana Barkley|
|Son name||Under review|
- Charles Barkley came into the limelight when he was named to the NBA’s 50th and 75th-anniversary teams.
- He has helped many underprivileged childrens.
Charles Barkley Awards and Achievement
- He was named to the NBA’s 50th and 75th-anniversary teams.
- He has won four Sports Emmy Awards in the category of “Outstanding Studio Analyst”.
Charles Barkley Biography / Interesting Fact
- He is an American Basketball Player, Author, Spokesperson, and Sports analyst.
- He played collegiate basketball at Auburn for three seasons.
- During his college career, he played in the center position.
- His physical size and skills earned him the nicknames like “The Round Mound of Rebound” and the “Crisco Kid”.
- He is the author of the book ‘I May Be Wrong But I Doubt It’.
- Barkley was named the SEC Player of the Decade for the 1980s by the Birmingham Post-Herald.
- In his college career, he averaged 14.1 points on 62.6% field goal shooting, 9.6 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 1.7 blocks per game.
- In 1984, he led the Tigers to their first NCAA Tournament in school history.
- He finished the tournament with 23 points on 80% field goal shooting, 17 rebounds, four assists, two steals, and two blocks.
- Barkley was one of the 74 college players invited to the spring tryouts for the 1984 U.S. Olympic team coached by “Bob Knight”.
- He was selected with the fifth pick in the first round by the “Philadelphia 76ers”.
- He joined a veteran team that included players like ‘Julius Erving’, ‘Moses Malone’, and ‘Maurice Cheeks’ who took Philadelphia to the NBA championship.
- Barkley averaged 14.0 points and 8.6 rebounds per game during the regular season and earned a berth on the All-Rookie Team.
- During his second year, he improved his game under the leadership of ‘Moses Malone’.
- He became the team’s leading rebounder and number two scorer, averaging 20.0 points and 12.8 rebounds per game.
- On 4 November 1986, he recorded 34 points, 10 rebounds, and a career-high 14 assists.
- Barkley earned his first and only rebounding title, averaging 14.6 rebounds per game, and also led the league in offensive rebounds with 5.7 per game.
- He recorded 41 points, 22 rebounds, five assists, and six steals in a 114–106 win over the Blazers on 30 November 1988.
- He earned his third straight All-Star Game appearance and was named to the All-NBA First team for the second straight season.
- During the 1989–90 season, he was named Player of the Year by ‘The Sporting News’ and ‘Basketball Weekly’.
- In 1992, he got the opportunity to play for ‘Phoenix Suns’.
- In his first game with the ‘Phoenix Suns’, he almost recorded a triple-double after racking up 37 points, 21 rebounds, and 8 assists in a 111–105 victory over the “Los Angeles Clippers”.
- He averaged 25.6 points on .520 shooting, 12.2 rebounds, and a career-high 5.1 assists per game.
- Barkley became the third player ever to win league MVP honors in the season immediately after being traded.
- In 1996, he was traded to ‘Houston Rockets’.
- He joined a veteran team that included two of the NBA’s 50 Greatest Players “Hakeem Olajuwon” and “Clyde Drexler”.
- The 1999–2000 season was Barkley’s final year in the NBA.
- Initially, he averaged 14.5 points on .477 shooting and 10.5 rebounds per game.
- During his 16-year NBA career, he was regarded as one of the most controversial, outspoken, and dominating players in the history of basketball.
- He has served as a studio analyst for Turner Network Television (TNT).
- In recognition of his collegiate and NBA achievements, Barkley’s number 34 jersey was officially retired by Auburn University.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Home Food
- Under review
Who is Charles Barkley?
Charles Barkley is a Popular Basketball Player, Author, Spokesperson, and Sports analyst, from Leeds, Alabama, United States. Charles is known as one of the 50 greatest players of all time.
What is Charles Barkley’s Wife’s name?
Charles Barkley’s Wife’s name is Maureen Blumhardt.