Dipika Kakar is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she was born on 6 August 1986 in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Dipika is known for portraying the role ‘Simar Prem Bharadwaj’ in the TV Serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka’.
She acted in the film Paltan (2018). She has worked in TV serials like ‘Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi’ (2010), ‘ Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo’ (2017), and ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’ (2019). Dipika has won the famous reality show ‘Bigg Boss 12’ (2018).
Dipika Kakar Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Dipika Kakar||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Dipika Kakar|
|Date of Birth|
|6 August 1986
35 (as in 2021)
|Work||Actress, Model, Influencer|
|Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
Centimeters: 165 CM.
Meters: 1.65 M.
|Weight||Approx 55 kg
|Caste||Muslim (Converted from Hindu)|
|Net worth||Approx, 02 - 05 Million|
|Achievement||1) Gold Award in the category of Most Fit Actress (2015)
2) Winner of the reality show 'Bigg Boss 12' (2018)
3) 'Lions Gold Award' in the category of Best Reality Icon for the reality show 'Bigg Boss 12' (2019)
|Current relation status||Married [Shoaib Ibrahim (Second Husband)]|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo|
|Family||Father name: Under review
Mother name: Renu Kakar
Sister name: Under review
Brother name: Under review
Husband name: Raunak Samson (First husband), Shoaib Ibrahim (Second husband)
According to Stardom1.com, Dipika’s Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Kakar’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Serials, Shows, Brands, ads, and Others.
Dipika Kakar Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Dipika Kakar||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|Salary||01 Lakh - 1 Crore Month.|
|Income Source||Dipika Kakar Primary Net Worth income comes from Serials and Secondary income comes from Films, Shows, Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Dipika was born in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Her mother’s name is Renu Kakar, father, brother, and sister’s name is Under review.
Dipika was married to Raunak Samson, but later they got divorced, in 2015. Later she fall in love with Shoaib Ibrahim and they married, in 2018.
- Dipika came into controversy when she divorced Raunak Samson.
Awards and Achievement
- She has won Gold Award in the category of Most Fit Actress (2015).
- She was awarded the ‘Indian Telly Award’ for the TV serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ (2015).
- Dipika was the winner of the reality show ‘Bigg Boss 12’ (2018).
- She was honored with the ‘Lions Gold Award’ in the category of Best Reality Icon for the reality show ‘Bigg Boss 12’ (2019).
- Dipika Kakar is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she is known for portraying the role ‘Simar Prem Bharadwaj’ in the TV Serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka’.
- She was born in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- She is 35 years old and 5 ft 05.
- Dipika has worked as an Air Hostess for more than 2 years.
- Later she did an acting course in Mumbai.
- In 2010, she got the opportunity to work in the television series ‘Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi’.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Rekha’ in the TV serial ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’ (2011).
- Dipika did a guest appearance in the TV serial ‘Rishton Se Badi Pratha’ (2011).
- She has worked in the TV serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ (2011), which used to premiere on ‘Colors channel’.
- She did a guest appearance in the reality show ‘Bigg Boss Season 5’ (2011).
- In 2012, she appeared as a guest in serials like ‘Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha’ & ‘Kairi — Rishta Khatta Meetha’.
- She was seen in the serial ‘Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ (2013).
- In 2015, she participated as a contestant in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8’.
- Dipika was invited as a guest in the famous comedy show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ (2015).
- She participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye Season 8’ (2017).
- She has appeared in the reality show ‘Entertainment Ki Raat’ (2017).
- Kakar did a dance performance in the TV serial ‘Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai’ (2017).
- She has appeared in the comedy television series ‘Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo’ (2017).
- In 2018, she played for ‘Lucknow Nawabs’ in the sports reality television show ‘Box Cricket League Season 3’.
- She did a cameo role in the famous TV serial ‘Qayamat Ki Raat’ (2018), which used to premiere on ‘Star Plus’.
- Dipika participated as a contestant in the famous reality show ‘Bigg Boss Season 12’ (2018).
- She has won the title of ‘Bigg Boss Season 12’.
- Her debut film is ‘Paltan’ (2018), which was directed by ‘J.P. Dutta’.
- In 2019, she got the opportunity to work in the TV serial ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’.
- She did a guest appearance in TV serials like ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ and ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ (2019).
- She promotes the skincare and haircare brand ‘Stbotanica’.
- In 2020, she has appeared as a guest in the TV serial ‘Yeh Hai Chahatein’.
- She was seen with her husband ‘Shoaib Ibrahim’ in the episode of ‘Love Talkies’.
- Dipika has more than 2 Million Followers on Instagram.
- She promotes the skincare brand ‘WOW’ on her social handle.
- She loves to drink ‘Starbucks’ coffee.
- Dipika loves to use ‘Iphone X’.
- She has a YouTube channel named ‘Dipika Ki Duniya’.
- Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi (2010)
- Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (2011)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 (2015)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil (2015)
- Nach Baliye 8 (2017)
- Entertainment Ki Raat (2017)
- Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo (2017)
- Box Cricket League 3 (2018)
- Qayamat Ki Raat (2018)
- Bigg Boss 12 (2018)
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum (2019)
- Yeh Hai Chahatein (2020)
- Paltan (2018)
- Under review
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
Dipika is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 2.2 Million
FAQs of Dipika
- She uploads her cooking and skincare videos.
- Dipika has more than 1 Million subscribers on her YouTube channel.