Disha Vakani aka Daya is an Actress, born on 17 August 1978 ( 42 years old ), in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. She is Know for her role Daya Jethalal Gada, in the Sab Tv Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Disha debut with the TV serial Khichdi, in 2004. Vakani has worked in Hindi, and Gujarati languages. Her debut Movie was Kamsin: The Untouched, in 1997. She has also seen in Tv serial Aahat (2004), Instant Khichdi (2005), and Resham Dankh (2006).
She was also part of the Bollywood movie Devdas, Mangal Pandey: The Rising, Jodhaa Akbar, C Kkompany, and Love Story 2050.
Vakani won the Indian Telly Award twice for Best Actor in a Comic Role – Female and thrice the Indian Television Academy Awards in the category of Best Actress.
|Disha Vakani||Bio in short.|
|Real Name||Disha Vakani|
|Date of Birth||17 August 1978
|Age (as in 2021)||42|
|Work||Actress and Model|
|Famous as||Dayaben in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.|
|Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 4 inches
Centimeters: 163 CM.
Meters: 1.63 M.
|Weight||Approx 57 kg
|Education||Graduation in Dramatic Arts|
|Net worth (as of 2021)||$ 5 Million|
|Achievement||Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah completed 3000 episodes,
1) In 2009 and 2010, 9th & 10th Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Comic Role – Female.
2) 3rd Zee Gold Awards (2010)
3) Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress, in 2009, 2014 and 2015.
|Current relation status||Married. (Mayur Padia)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo|
|Family||Father Name: Bhim Vakani.
Mother Name: Under Review.
Sister Name: Khushali Vakani.
Brother Name: Mayur Vakani.
Husband Name: Mayur Padia.
Daughter: Stuti Padia.
Affiar: Mayur Padia.
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading, Shopping|
According to Stardom1.com, Disha’s Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Vakani Primary Net Worth income comes from the Serial and Secondary income comes from Movies, Brands, ads, and Others.
As in 2021, Disha Vakani Net Worth is $5 Million.
|Disha Vakani||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 5 Million|
|Disha Vakani Net Worth in Rupees (as in 2021)||37 Crore|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ 5 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 4 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||$ 3.5 Million|
|Salary Monthly||15- 20 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Disha Vakani Primary Net Worth income comes from Serial.
Secondary income comes from Movie, Brands, Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Disha Vakani Education
Disha Vakani Family and Affairs/ Bf
Disha Vakani was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Her father’s name is Bhim Vakani, he was a Gujarati Theater Artist and Brother’s name is Mayur Vakani, he is an Actor. She has a Siter name Khushali Vakani. Information about her mother’s name is Under Review.
Disha is married to Mayur Padia on 24 November 2015, he is a Chartered Accountant, on 27 November 2017, a girl named Stuti Padia was born to them.
- She was in controversy when she was on maternity leave in September 2017, in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- There was a rumor that here Dayaben role would be replaced by someone.
Disha Vakani Awards and Achievement
- In 2009 and 2010, 9th & 10th Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Comic Role – Female.
- 3rd Zee Gold Awards (2010)
- Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress, in 2009, 2014, and 2015.
Disha Vakani Biography/Interesting Fact
- Disha Vakani aka Daya is an Actress, known for her role Daya Jethalal Gada, in the Sab Tv Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- She started her acting career with Gujarati Theatre.
- Kamal Patel v/s Dhamal Patel and Lali Lila are her Popular Theatre Play.
- Disha was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Mayur Vakani is her real brother, he plays the role of her on-screen brother, Sundarlal, in the TV show- TMKOC.
- Before appearing as Daya, she debut in as Lead role in Kamsin: The Untouched (1997).
- Her Debut Serial was Khichdi, in 2004.
- In 2005, Disha was part of the Serial Instant Khichdi.
- In 2008, She got the opportunity to work in the Sab Tv serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, where she played the role of Daya Jethalal Gada.
- Her Character in TMKOC, Jethalal’s wife, Champaklal’s daughter-in-law, Tapu’s mother, and Sunderlal’s sister.
- Her famous dialogue is “Hey Maa Mataji”.
- She has also acted in Serials like Aahat and Resham Dankh.
- In 1999, she acted in the movie Pandadu Lilu Ne Rang Rato and Phool Aur Aag.
- In 2002, she was seen in Movie Paiso Maro Parmeshwar and Devdas.
- She has also worked in Films like Mangal Pandey: The Rising and Jaana… Let’s Fall in Love.
- Vakani is the Brand ambassador of many Big Brands.
- Disha is also featured on many Covers of magazines.
- Daya loves to travel, as she shares her traveling story on her social accounts.
- Her character Daya Jethalal Gada, also know as Dayaben, is the most famous role of her entire career.
- In 2008, she worked in movies like Jodhaa Akbar, C Kkompany, and Love Story 2050.
- She won Awards for TMKOC like, Twice the Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Comic Role – Female (2009 and 2010), 3rd Zee Gold Awards (2010), and Thrice the Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress (2009, 2014, and 2015)
Disha Vakani Tv Show
- In 2004, Khichdi and Aahat.
- Instant Khichdi (2005)
- Resham Dankh (2006 )
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Disha Vakani Movie List
- Kamsin: The Untouched (1997)
- In 1999, Pandadu Lilu Ne Rang Rato and Phool Aur Aag.
- In 2002, Paiso Maro Parmeshwar and Devdas.
- Mangal Pandey: The Rising (2005)
- Jaana… Let’s Fall in Love (2006)
- In 2008, Jodhaa Akbar, C Kkompany, and Love Story 2050.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Kareena Kapoor
- Home food
Disha Debut Serial and Movie
Her debut Serial is Khichdi in 2004 and her Debut Movie is Kamsin: The Untouched, in 1997.
Why did Disha Vakani leave Tmkoc?
She did not Leave the Show TMKoc, She went on maternity leave in September 2017 and then returned as a cameo to the show in October 2019.
What is the net worth of Disha Vakani?
Disha Vakani charges 2 Lakh per episode. According to Stardom1.com, Disha Vakani Net Worth is 37 Crore, as in 2021.
- Daya Marriage to Mayur.
- Red FM India.