Mike Sullivan (Ice hockey) Net Worth, Age, Family, Biography and More
Mike Sullivan is a Popular Ice hockey Player and Head Coach, he was born on 27 February 1968 in Marshfield, Massachusetts, U.S. Mike is known as the player of the ‘Boston Bruins’.
He played for the teams like ‘San Jose Sharks’, ‘Calgary Flames’, ‘Boston Bruins’ and ‘Phoenix Coyotes’. He was the assistant coach for the teams like ‘New York Rangers’, ‘Vancouver Canucks’, and ‘Tampa Bay Lightning’. Mike was named as the head coach of ‘Pittsburgh Penguins’. Sullivan Mike has won the “Stanley Cup” in 2016 and 2017.
Mike Sullivan Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Bio in short|
|Full Name||Mike Sullivan|
|Date of Birth
Age (as in 2021)
|27 February 1968
|Work||Ice hockey Player, Ice hockey coach|
|Famous as||Ice hockey Head coach|
|Marshfield, Massachusetts, U.S
Marshfield, Massachusetts, U.S
|Height||Feet: 6 feet 02 inches
Centimeters: 187 CM.
Meters: 1.87 M.
|Weight||Approx 75 kg
|Net worth (as in 2021)||10 – 15 Million (Approx)|
|Achievement||1 ) “Stanley Cup” in 2016 and 2017|
|Current relation status||Married to Kate Sullivan|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Pisces|
|Family||Father name: George Sullivan
Mother name: Myrna Sullivan
Sister name: Kathie, Debbie
Brother name: Brian Sullivan
Wife name: Kate Sullivan
Daughter: Kaitlin, Kiley
According to Stardom1.com, Mike’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Sullivan’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Ice hockey and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others.
As of 2021, Mike Sullivan Net Worth is 10 – 15 Million.
|Mike Sullivan||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||10 – 15 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||10 – 15 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||10 – 15 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||10 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 40,000|
|Income Source||Mike Sullivan Primary Net Worth income comes from Ice hockey and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Gf
Mike was born in Marshfield, Massachusetts, U.S. His mother’s name is Myrna Sullivan and his father’s name is George Sullivan, he has a brother Brian Sullivan, and two sister’s Kathie and Debbie.
Mike’s Wife’s name is Kate Sullivan. Mike and Kate’s son’s name is Matthew and his daughter’s name is Kaitlin and Kiley.
- Mike came into controversy when he was selected as a head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Awards and Achievement
- He has won the “Stanley Cup” in 2016 and 2017.
- Mike Sullivan is a Popular Ice hockey Player and Head Coach, known as the player of the ‘Boston Bruins’.
- He was born in Marshfield, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Mike is 53 years old and his height is 6 ft 02.
- From his childhood, Mike was interested in Ice hockey.
- He started playing Ice hockey at Boston University.
- Mike is the cousin of baseball executive ‘Jared Porter’.
- Later he participated in Beanpot Tournament.
- He scored a match-winning goal in the Beanpot Tournament.
- In ‘NHL Entry Draft’ he was drafted at 69th overall by the ‘New York Rangers’ (1987).
- He was selected to play for ‘San Jose Sharks’.
- Later he got the opportunity to play for ‘Calgary Flames’.
- He has outstanding skills and techniques.
- He was the top player of ‘Boston Bruins’.
- In his eleven years National Ice Hockey League career.
- He scored 54 goals and 82 assists.
- He has played 709 National Ice Hockey matches.
- In 2002, he started his coaching career.
- He was selected as a head coach of ‘Providence Bruins’.
- Under his coaching, his team has a record of 41–17–9–4.
- In 2003, he was named as the 26th head coach of the ‘Boston Bruins’.
- He had a great start with ‘Boston Bruins’.
- The first season was remarkable for him.
- Under his coaching, his team has a record of 41–19–15–7 with 104 points.
- Boston Bruins finished in first place at Northeast Division.
- They were eliminated by the Montreal Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs.
- The new NHL season of 2005–2006 was disappointing for Boston Bruins.
- As they finished last in the Northeast Division.
- On 27 June 2006, Mike Sullivan was replaced by Dave Lewis.
- He was named as an assistant coach of the U.S. Olympic hockey team.
- He assisted his team at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy.
- Mike was selected as an assistant coach of the ‘Tampa Bay Lightning’.
- He has learned a lot from the franchise like ‘Scotty Bowman’ and ‘Dan Bylsma’.
- On 16 July 2009, he was selected as an assistant coach of ‘New York Rangers’.
- After his outstanding coaching techniques for ‘New York Rangers’.
- He got the opportunity to be the head coach of the ‘Canucks’.
- The ‘Canucks’ defeated ‘Edmonton Oilers’ by 2–1.
- He was interviewed by ‘Sports Net’.
- In 2014, he joined as a player development coach for ‘Chicago Blackhawks’.
- On 12 December 2015, he was named as head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- In 2016, he won ‘Stanley Cup’ after defeating “San Jose Sharks” in the finals.
- He became the sixth head coach in NHL history to win the Stanley Cup.
- He was hired in the mid-season but still, his team won the ‘Stanley Cup’.
- For the next season, he was selected as the head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- In 2017, Pittsburgh Penguins defeated ‘Nashville Predators’ in the final of ‘Stanley Cup’.
- Mike became the first coach to lead his team twice to victory.
- He completed his hundred career win on 16 December 2017 with Pittsburgh Penguins.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Angelina Jolie
Mike Sullivan is the head coach of which team?
What is the name of Mike Sullivan’s wife?
Arnold Schwarzenegger Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More
Guru Mann Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography, and More
Angeline Varona Net Worth, Biography, Age, Family, Bf, and More
3 thoughts on “Mike Sullivan (Ice hockey) Net Worth, Age, Family, Biography and More”