Vishal Dadlani Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography and More
Vishal Dadlani is a Popular Singer, Music composer, Lyricist, and Music Director, he was born on 28 June 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Vishal is known as the judge of the singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Season 12’.
He was the Judge of the singing reality shows like ‘Indian Idol Junior 2’, ‘Mummy Ke Superstars’ and ‘Indian Idol Season 10’. The title track of the TV serial ‘Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal’ was composed by ‘Vishal Dadlani’ and ‘Shekhar Ravjiani’.
Vishal-Shekhar gaved the music to the television series ‘Left Right Left Season 2’. He has recorded songs for the movies like ‘Student of the Year 2’ (2019), ‘Baaghi 3’ (2020), and ‘Khaali Peeli’ (2020). Vishal has written Lyrics for popular songs like ‘Musu Musu Hasi’, ‘Ajab Si’, and ‘Tu Meri’.
Vishal Dadlani Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Bio in short|
|Full Name||Vishal Dadlani|
|Date of Birth
Age (as in 2021)
|28 June 1973
|Work||Singer, Music composer, Lyricist, Music Director|
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 08 inches
Centimeters: 172 CM.
Meters: 1.72 M.
|Weight||Approx 75 kg
|Net worth (as in 2021)||02 – 05 Million (Approx)|
|Achievement||1) ‘Filmfare RD Burman Award’ in the category of New Music Talent
2) Nominated by ‘Filmfare Awards’ in the category of Best Lyricist for the song ‘Ankhon Mein Teri’
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Cancer|
|Family||Father name: Under review
Mother name: Reshma Dadlani
Sister name: Under review
Brother name: Under review
Wife name: Priyali Dadlani (Divorced)
According to Stardom1.com, Vishal’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Dadlani’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Shows, Brands, ads, and Others.
As of 2021, Vishal Dadlani Net Worth is 02 – 05 Million.
|Vishal Dadlani||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||02 – 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 – 05 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||02 – 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||0 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 15,000|
|Income Source||Vishal Dadlani Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Shows, Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Gf
Vishal was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His mother’s name is Reshma Dadlani, father, brother, and sister’s name is Under review.
Vishal Dadlani’s wife’s name is Priyali Dadlani. Vishal and Priyali married in 1999 and they got divorced in 2017.
- Vishal came into controversy when he got divorced from Priyali Dadlani.
Awards and Achievement
- He was honored with the ‘Filmfare RD Burman Award’ in the category of New Music Talent.
- He was nominated by ‘Filmfare Awards’ in the category of Best Lyricist for the song ‘Ankhon Mein Teri’ from the movie ‘Om Shanti Om’.
- Vishal Dadlani is a Popular Singer, Music composer, Lyricist, and Music Director, known as the judge of the singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Season 12’.
- He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Vishal is 48 years old and his height is 5 ft 08.
- He started his music career with the band ‘Pentagram’.
- Pentagram is known as the pioneers of Indian independent music.
- He worked very hard to improve his music skills.
- In 1999, he collaborated with ‘Shekhar Ravjiani’.
- He made his debut as a playback singer with the movie ‘Jhoom Barabar Jhoom’.
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy gaved him the first break as a playback singer.
- He did a guest appearance in the comedy show ‘The Great Indian Comedy Show’ (2004).
- He was the judge of the singing reality show ‘Mummy Ke Superstars’.
- Later he recorded a track named ‘Dhoom Again’.
- The song ‘Dhoom Again’ is one of the superhit songs in the music industry.
- He was the judge of the singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Junior 2’ (2015).
- Vishal has released more than 300 songs.
- The duo has worked in ‘Telugu’, ‘Tamil’ and ‘Marathi’ Industry.
- In 2017, he wrote Swag Se Swagat Rap from the movie ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’.
- He has worked for popular films like ‘Don 2’, ‘War’ and ‘Housefull 4’.
- He did a special appearance in popular movies like ‘Om Shanti Om’ and ‘Tees Maar Khan’.
- Vishal has performed on more than 1,000 shows worldwide.
- He has written lyrics of famous songs like ‘Musu Musu Hasi’ and ‘Chamak Chalo’.
- In 2018, he got the opportunity to be the judge of the popular singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Season 10’.
- He is the Owner of the music label named “Vishal Likes That”.
- He likes to put his points on Twitter.
- Vishal supports the young talent through his music label.
- He has performed with ‘Neeti Mohan’ on T-Series Mix Tape Season 2.
- Vishal did a guest appearance in the dance reality show ‘India’s Best Dancer’.
- He has composed music for more than 60 films.
- Vishal has more than 1 Million Followers on Instagram.
Tv Show List
- Om Shanti Om
- Tees Maar Khan
Web Series List
- Under review
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Seyal Bhaji
- Under review
Vishal is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 1.1 Million
Who is Vishal Dadlani’s wife?
Vishal Dadlani’s wife’s name is Priyali Dadlani. They got divorced in 2017.
Are Vishal and Shekhar Brothers?
Vishal and Shekhar are not brothers. But they both are more than blood relation.