Rashid Khan was born on 20 September in Kabul, Afghanistan, He is an Afghan Cricketer. Rashid is a Right Arm leg-break bowler. Khan is well known for his Googly.
He is the Vice-Captain of the Afghanistan Team. He made his first-class debut against the England Lions in Abu Dhabi. Rashid took a hat-trick in the T20 match against Ireland. In 2018 Khan became the number one player in the ICC all-rounder Ranking. Rashid became the fastest bowler to take 50 wickets in T20 Internationals.
Rashid Khan (Cricketer) Wiki, Religion, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Family, girlfriend, Wife, Sister, Brother, Gf, Biography, and More.
|Rashid Khan Arman (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Rashid Khan Arman|
|Nick Name||Afghanistan's Afridi|
|Date of Birth|
|20 September 1988
32 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Sunrisers Hyderabad Player|
|Home Town||Kabul Afghanistan|
|Height||Feet : 5. 08 Feet
Meter : 1.72 m
Centimeters: 172 cm
|Net worth||03 - 05 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Virgo|
|Achievement||1) First player to take a five-wicket haul in two overs in T20 International.
2) International Cricket Council named, him the Associate Cricketer of the Year.
3) Hat-trick in a T20 match against Ireland (2019)
|Current relation status||Single|
|Family||Father Name: Under Review
Mother Name: Under Review
Sister Name: Under Review
Brother Name: Under Review
Wife Name: N.A.
Daughter Name: N.A.
Net Worth of Rashid Khan
According to Stardom1.com, Rashid’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a luxury lifestyle. Rashid’s Primary net worth income comes from cricket and Secondary income comes from brands, TV ads, shows.
Rashid Khan Net Worth is approx 03 – 05 Million.
|Rashid Khan (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||03 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||03 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||01 Million|
|Salary||10 - 20 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Rashid Khan (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Rashid, He has never revealed his income.
He has completed his schooling at Nangarhar High School in Jalalabad Afghanistan. Information regarding Khan’s College name is Under Review. Rashid’s highest educational qualification will be updated soon.
Family and affairs
He was born in Khan Family. Information regarding the name of Rashid’s Father, Mother, Brother, and Sister is under review, he has not publicly discussed his relationship.
- Rashid camed in controversy after dropping an easy catch in the semi-final match of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League.
- He camed into Limelight after becoming the first Afghanistan Cricketer to take ten wickets haul and to score a fifty in the debut match as captain
Rashid donated to NGO’s and Trust, he has never revealed his donation. According to Stardom1.com, Rashid donated to the needed ones, He helped many people with education, and had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Rashid is a brilliant bowler he has got many awards, Some of them are below,
- He took 5 wickets for 3 runs is the best bowling performance in T20 International.
- Khan became the first player to take a five-wicket haul in two overs in T20 International.
- He won the Man of the Match award against Ireland.
- He took 7 Wickets for 18 runs against West Indies.
- In 2018, International Cricket Council named Rashid the Associate Cricketer of the Year and became the youngest player to top the ICC Player Rankings.
- In 2019, he took a hat-trick in a T20 match against Ireland.
- He became the first Afghanistan bowler to take a five-wicket haul in a Test match.
- Rashid became the first Afghanistan player to take ten wickets haul and to score Fifty in the debut match of captainship.
- He broke the record of Mitchell Starc by taking 100 wickets in just 44 matches.
- From a young age, Rashid was Interested in Cricket.
- At the age of 17, he made his debut for Afghanistan.
- He is well known for his bowling accuracy.
- On 18 October 2015, he made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe.
- On 26 October 2015, he made his T20 debut against Zimbabwe.
- Khan took his maiden Five-Wicket haul against Ireland on 10 March 2017.
- On 9 June 2017, he took his second ODI 5 wickets haul against West Indies at Gros Islet.
- In 2017, he was brought by Sunrisers Hyderabad for Rs 4 Crore in the Indian Premier League Auction.
- Khan finished the IPL tournament as the Sixth Highest Wicket taker. He took 17 wickets.
- Rashid was named as the stand-in Captain for the world cup qualifier Tournament.
- On 14 June 2018, he made his Test debut against India.
- In 2019 he was selected in the Test Squad against Ireland. Khan took 5 wickets for 82 runs.
- He played his 100th International Cricket Match for Afghanistan against Sri Lanka.
- On 18 June 2019 Khan conceded 110 runs from nine Over. This is the most expensive spell of his career.
- Rashid’s first test match as captain was against Bangladesh.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- Katrina Kaif
View this post on Instagram
Rashid is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 1.3 Million
- Breakfast with Champions.
- Story of Rashid.
FAQs of Rashid
View this post on Instagram