Hardik Pandya (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Baby & More
Hardik Pandya was born on 11 October, he is an Indian cricketer. Hardik is an all-rounder, he bats right-handed and bowls right-arm medium pace. He plays for Baroda in domestic cricket. His highest bid in the Indian Premier League was approx 11 crores.
He plays for Mumbai Indians in IPL. Mumbai Indians have won the Indian Premier League Trophy. Hardik was on the cover page of various top Magazines. He is well known for his outstanding fielding and ability to Hitting Six.
Hardik Pandya (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Income Source, Family, Wife, Brother & More
|Hardik Pandya (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Hardik Pandya.|
|Date of Birth|
|11 October 1993.
27 (as on 2020)
|Baroda Gujarat, India.
Baroda Gujarat, India.
|Height||Feet : 5. 09 Feet.
Meter : 1.75 m
Centimeters: 175 cm.
|Net worth||10 - 15 Million. (Approx)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Libra.|
|Achievement||In 2016, top scorer in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
|Current relation status||Married (Natasha Stankovic)|
|Family||Father Name: Himanshu Pandya.
Mother Name Nalini Pandya.
Sister Name: Under Review.
Brother Name: Krunal Pandya.
Wife: Natasha Stankovic.
|Affairs||Natasha Stankovic (Wife)|
Net Worth of Hardik Pandya
According to Stardom1.com, Hardik Net Worth is below. Pandya Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Hardik Primary
net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Events, and Others
Hardik Pandya Net Worth is approx 10 – 15 Million.
|Hardik Pandya (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||10 - 15 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||10 - 15 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||10 - 15 Million.|
|Salary||50- 80 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Hardik Pandya Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Hardik, he has never revealed his income.
- Audi A6.
Hardik Pandya studied at MK High School, Baroda. To improve his batting and bowling skills to achieve, his dream of playing for the country. Hardik had to sacrifice his studies, he Studied till 9th std.
Family and Affairs
Hardik was born in a Pandya Family in Gujarat, India. His mother is Nalini Pandya and father Himanshu Pandya, he is a businessman and He has an elder brother Krunal Pandya. Hardik married with Natasha Stankovic. They both have a son named “Agastya”.
- Hardik Came in Controversy after his controversial statement on the Karan Johar’s talk show “Koffee with Karan”. He was trolled a lot on various social media platforms but later Pandya said Sorry, his intention was not to hurt anyone.
- Pandya came in the limelight when he defended 2runs from 3 balls in the 2016 ICC World T20, After these outstanding victory, he was trending on every social media platforms. He proved that hard work leads to success, all you need to focus on your Aim.
Hardik donated to NGO’s and trust. Harry has never revealed his donation, According to Stardom1.com, he donated to the needed ones. Hardik helped many people for education, he had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Hardik Pandya is a great cricketer he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- In 2016, he became a top scorer in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Hardik has been featured on the cover page of Magazines like The Man and Maxim India.
- In 2015, he was awarded as a man of the match against Chennai Super King.
- He was part of the IPL winning team Mumbai Indians.
- His career’s best bowling figure in T20 International is 4/32.
- He became the first player in the history of Indian T20 cricket to take 4 wickets and scored more than 30 runs in the same match.
- From his young age, Hardik was interested in Cricket.
- He used to play cricket with his elder brother Krunal Pandya.
- Looking at his Skills in his gameplay his father joined him in coaching classes in Gujarat.
- His father shifted from Surat to Vadodara so that Hardik can improve his gameplay.
- Hardik started his first-class career with the Baroda Cricket team.
- On 16 October 2016, he made his international ODI debut against New Zealand.
- In 2014, Pandya made his Indian Premier League debut for the team Mumbai Indians.
- On 26 January 2016, he made his T20 debut against Australia.
- Hardik’s debut IPL match was against Royal Challenger Bangalore.
- He loves to play T20 and Test Format.
- The best part of Hardik is he always tries to develop new techniques so that he can improve his batting and bowling skills.
- Pandya hit the six on just second ball in his debut IPL match.
- In the 12th Edition of Indian Premier League, he scored 400 runs and took 14 wickets.
- In 2017, he made his test debut against Sri Lanka.
- Hardik Pandya was trained under the coach Ajay Pawar.
- He loves to do tattoos.
- Harry wanted to become a spinner but his coach advised him to be a fast bowler.
- Pandya scored his maiden century against Sri Lanka in test format.
- He is inspired by Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- He always tries his best to take the team towards victory.
- Harry gives his hundred percent in all three departments fielding, Bowling, and batting that’s why he is so special than any other player in international cricket.
- He is among the top players in the history of IPL
Favorite Actor, Actress, Food, Color, and Destination
- Akshay Kumar.
Hardik is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 13.9 Million
- 158* Runs in 55 balls.
- Aapka Hardik Swagat Hai.
- Best Sixes.
FAQs of Harry
For the team, Mumbai Indians he plays in the Indian Premier League.
He made his international ODI debut, against New Zealand.
Her name is Natasha Stankovic.
He scored his first century in Test Format, against Sri Lanka.
2 thoughts on “Hardik Pandya (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Baby & More”