Yuzvendra Chahal is an Indian Cricketer, born on 23 July in Haryana. He is a right-arm leg spinner. At the age of 19, Chahal made his first-class debut. He loves to play T20 Format.
Chahal has played for India at the International level in Chess Tournament. Yuzvendra started his Indian Premier League Career with Mumbai Indians. After that, he was retained by Royal Challenger Bangalore. In 2015, Chahal was the highest wicket-taking bowler for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Yuzvendra Chahal (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Income, Height, Weight, Age, Gf, Family & More
|Yuzvendra Chahal (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Yuzvendra Singh Chahal.|
|Date of Birth|
|23 July 1990.
30 (as on 2020)
|Height||Feet : 5.8 Feet.
Meter : 1.72 m
Centimeters: 172 cm.
|Net worth||5- 10 Million. (Approx)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo.|
|Achievement||First Indian bowler to take 5 wickets haul in T20 International Cricket.|
|Current relation status||In relation with Dhanashree Verma.|
|Family||Father Name: KK Chahal.
Mother Name: Sunita Devi.
Gf: Dhanashree Verma.
Sister Name: Under Review.
Brother Name: Under Review.
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing Chess.|
Net Worth of Yuzvendra Chahal
According to Stardom1.com, Yuzvendra Net Worth is below. Chahal Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Yuzi’s Primary
net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.
Yuzvendra Chahal Net Worth is approx 5 – 10 Million.
|Yuzvendra Chahal (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||5-10 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||5-10 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||5-10 Million.|
|Salary||50- 80 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Yuzvendra Chahal Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Chahal, he has never revealed his income.
Yuzvendra Completed Schooling from Haryana’s DAV Public School and college from Mahatma Gandhi College of Health Science.
Family and Affairs
Yuzvendra Chahal was born in the Singh Family. The name of his father is KK Chahal, he is an advocate and Mother Sunita Devi. Chahal has two Elder Sisters. The name of his sisters will be updated soon.
Chahal is in a relationship with Dhanashree Verma. Recently he shared a picture with Dhanashree on social media.
- Chahal came in controversy with Virat Kohli.
When Virat trolled him on social media for making the TikTok Videos, he also said that David Warner makes much more good videos then you.
- In 2015, he came in LimeLight when he performed brilliantly and took a hat-trick for the Indian Team against SriLanka after that he was trending on various social media platforms and was appreciated by Sachin Tendulkar.
Yuzvendra Chahal donated to NGO’s and Trust. Chahal has never revealed his donation, According to Stardom1.com, he donated to the needed ones. Yuzi helped many people for education, he had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Yuzvendra Chahal is an Outstanding Bowler he has won many awards. Some of them are below,
- In 2015, Yuzi was the highest wicket-taking bowler for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Yuzvendra was the first Indian bowler to take 5 wickets haul in T20 International Cricket.
In 2015 against Srilanka he took a hat-trick.
In 2017, Chahal recorded 3rd best figures against England in T20 International with 6/25 in 4 overs.
- Chahal was a bright student.
- He always dreamed to represent India.
- Yuzi represented India in National Junior Chess Championship ( under -12 )
- Chahal started his career as a fast bowler, but later his coach Kumar advised him to be a spinner.
- He plays for Haryana in Domestic Cricket.
- His chess techniques helped him a lot in cricket as he learned to be calm and not to panic in a difficult match situation.
- Australian Leg Spinner Shane Warne is his Idol.
- In November 2009, he made his first-class debut against Madhya Pradesh.
- He showed his promising gameplay in the first-class Cricket.
- He was selected by Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League but did not get much opportunity to showcase his ability.
- In 2014, he was picked by Royal Challengers Bangalore it was a turning point in his Cricketing Career, as he was going to play under the Indian Captain Virat Kohli.
- Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc is his best friend.
- In 2013, he was the hero of the Champions League T20 Tournament.
- On 11 June 2016, he made his international ODI debut against Zimbabwe.
- On 18 June 2016, he made his international T20 debut.
- In November 2017, he played a chess game against a New Zealand spinner Ish Sodhi.
- Yuzi loves to bowl Googly.
- He is the first-ever player in the history of Indian Cricket to represent India in both Chess and Cricket.
- Yuzi Plays with Jersey no 3.
- Yuzvendra has taken 103 wickets in the Indian Premier League.
- He is going to Marry Dhanashree Verma.
Favorite Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Akshay Kumar.
- Shah Rukh Khan.
- Deepika Padukone.
- Katrina Kaif.
- Butter Chicken.
- Rajma Chawal.
Chahal is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 4.2 Million
- Yuzi with Dhanashree Verma.
- 25 Quest. with Yuzi.
- Know ur Challengers ft.Yuzi.
FAQs of Yuzi
In 2011, he started his Indian Premier League career with Mumbai Indians.
Yuzi plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Yuzi is going to Marry Dhanashree Verma.
He played 52 ODI Matches and 42 T20 Matches.