Ravindra Jadeja was born on 6 December in Jamnagar, Gujarat, he is an Indian International Cricketer. Jadeja is an all-rounder, he plays the role of middle-order batsman and bowls slow left-arm orthodox. In first-class Cricket, Ravindra plays for Saurashtra.
He started his Indian Premier League Career with Rajasthan Royals. Jadeja was the Vice-Captain of the U 19 World Cup-winning team. Besides, his bowling and batting skills, he is well known for his Fielding Department.
His highest bid in the Indian Premier League is approx 10 crores. After Anil Kumble Jadeja became the first Indian bowler to top ICC ODI bowlers Ranking. Sir Jadeja was on the cover page of many top magazines.
Ravindra Jadeja (Cricketer) Biography, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Father, Stats, Family, Kids and More
|Ravindra Jadeja (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Ravindrasinh Jadeja.|
|Nick Name||Jaddu, Sir Jadeja.|
|Date of Birth|
|6 December 1988.
32 (as on 2020)
|Work||All-rounder Indian Cricketer.
|Jamnagar Gujarat, India.
Jamnagar Gujarat, India.
|Height||Feet : 5. 10 Feet.
Meter : 1.77 m
Centimeters: 177 cm.
|Net worth||15 - 20 Million. (Approx)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Sagittarius.|
|Achievement||2nd in ICC top test all-rounder (2018)|
|Current relation status||Married. (Reeva Solanki)|
|Family||Father Name: Anirudhsinh Jadeja.
Mother Name: Late Lata Jadeja.
Sister Name: Naina and Padmini Jadeja.
Brother Name: Under Review.
Wife: Reeva Solanki.
Daughter Name: Nidhyana.
|Affairs||Reeva Solanki (Wife)|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Horse Riding.|
Net Worth of Ravindrasinh Jadeja
According to Stardom1.com, Jadeja’s net worth is below. Jaddu lives a luxury lifestyle. Ravindrasinh’s primary net worth income comes from cricket and Secondary income comes from his Restaurants, brands, TV ads, shows, and investments. Jadeja’s net worth is approx 15 – 20 Million.
|Ravindra Jadeja (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||15 - 20 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||15 - 20 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||15 - 20 Million.|
|Salary||50- 80 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Ravindra Jadeja Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Shows, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Jadeja, he has never revealed his income.
- Range Rover.
Ravindra Jadeja completed his schooling and college from Gujarat university, information regarding his educational qualification is under review.
Family and Affairs
Ravindra was born in Rajput Family. The name of his mother is Lata Jadeja and father Anirudhsinh. Jaddu has two sisters Naina and Padmini Jadeja. Ravindra married on 17 April 2016 with Reeva Solanki, they both have a daughter ” Nidhyana”.
- Ravindra camed in Controversy with Sanjay Manjrekar while doing commentary Sanjay Called Jaddu a bits and pieces cricketer to this jaddu replied he has better records than Manjrekar
- In 2014, He had an argument with England Player James Anderson.
- Jadeja was angry on Mr. IPL Suresh Raina, when Raina dropped two catches on his bowling in a match against West Indies in July 2013.
- He camed in the limelight when he was selected in Chennai Super King. He was very happy as he was going to play under the Captain Cool Mahendra Singh Dhoni. This boosted Jaddu’s Career in International Cricket.
Ravindra donated to NGO’s and Trust Jadeja has never revealed his donation according to Stardom1.com he donated to the needed ones. Jaddu helped many people for education, he had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Ravindra Jadeja is a great cricketer he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- After Anil Kumble, he became the first Indian bowler to top ICC ODI bowlers Ranking.
- In First-Class Cricket, Ravindra is the only Indian player to score 3 triple centuries.
- In 2008-09, He was the top player in Ranji Trophy with 42 wickets and 739 runs.
- He was honored with the Madharao Scindia award for most wickets in Ranji Trophy.
- In 2018, he was ranked 2nd in ICC top test all-rounder.
- After Ravichandra Ashwin he became the top-ranked spinner in the World.
- He became the first Indian Left Arm Spinner to take 150 wickets in one day International.
- Ravindrasinh Jadeja became the 8th Player in history and the first Indian to score Three first-class triple Centuries.
- At the age of 23, he has achieved this milestone Wisden India named him the “Most Valuable Player”.
- Ravindra was on the cover page of the various top magazines.
- From his Young, age Jadeja was interested in Cricket.
- If Jadeja would be not Cricketer he would be a horse rider.
- After seeing his gameplay his father joined him in Cricket Academy.
- His father tried his best so that Ravindra can achieve his dreams.
- He started his domestic career with Saurashtra.
- Everyone was surprised by his bowling and fielding skills.
- After his outstanding performance, he was selected in the U-19 World Cup Team.
- The U-19 World Cup Team was lead by Virat Kohli.
- On 8 February 2009 Jaddu made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka.
- On his debut match, he scored unbeaten 60 off 77 balls.
- It took him four years to debut in Test Cricket.
- He played his first test match against England at Nagpur on 13 December 2012.
- In 2008, he started his Indian Premier League Career with Rajasthan Royals.
- After Rajasthan Royals, he played for the franchise like Kochi Tuskers Kerala, Gujarat Lions, and Chennai Super Kings.
- Sam Billings was his 150th one-day International wicket at Eden garden Kolkata.
- In Duleep Trophy he plays for West Zone.
- He is the key player for Saurashtra in Ranji Trophy.
- Everyone calls him superman as he is among the top fielders in the history of Cricket.
- He is well known for his celebration after scoring fifty or century.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- Akshay Kumar.
- Varun Dhawan.
- Alia Bhatt.
- Katrina Kaif.
Ravindra is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 2 Million.
- 25 Question with Jadeja.
- Jadeja Superb Direct Hit.
FAQs of Jadeja
He started his IPL Career from Rajasthan Royals Team.
In 2020, he is playing for Chennai Super King.
Against the England team, he played his first test match.
Sam Billings was his 150th one-day International wicket.