Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More
Tamim Iqbal was born on 20 March in Chittagong, Bangladesh, He is a Bangladeshi Cricketer and a Left-Handed batsman. Iqbal is well known for his cover drive.
Tamim is the first Bangladeshi Cricketer to score 1000 runs in T20 International. Iqbal started his Indian Premier League Career with Pune Warriors India. He was honored with Wisden Cricketer of the year and Wisden Test Player of the Year.
Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer) Wiki, Religion, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Family, girlfriend, Wife, Sister, Brother, Gf, Biography, and More.
|Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Tamim Iqbal|
|Date of Birth|
|20 March 1989
31 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Bangladesh Player|
|Home Town||Chittagong, Bangladesh|
|Height||Feet : 5. 09 Feet
Meter : 1.75 m
Centimeters: 175 cm
|Net worth||03 - 05 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Pisces|
|Achievement||1) Only Bangladeshi player to score a century in all three formats
2 International elite Player in the Caribbean Premier League.
|Current relation status||Married with Ayesha Siddiqa|
|Family||Father Name: Iqbal Khan
Mother Name: Nusrat Iqbal
Sister Name: Under Review
Brother Name: Nafees Iqbal
Wife Name: Ayesha Siddiqa
Son Name: Mohammed Arham Iqbal
Daughter Name: Alishba Iqbal Khan
|Affairs||Ayesha Siddiqa ( Wife )|
Net Worth of Tamim Iqbal
According to Stardom1.com, Tamim’s Net Worth is below. Iqbal Lives a Luxury LifeStyle.Tamim Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Brands, TV Ads, Events, and Others
Tamim Iqbal Net Worth is approx 03 – 05 Million.
|Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||03 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||03 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||01 Million|
|Salary||10 - 20 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Tamim. he has never revealed his income.
He completed his schooling at Chittagong University. Information regarding Iqbal’s college name is under review.
Tamim’s highest educational degree is Under Review.
Family and Affairs
He was born in a Muslim Family, Tamim’s Father’s name is Iqbal Khan, and his Mother Nusrat Iqbal. He has a younger brother Nafees Iqbal. Information regarding the name of Iqbal’s Sister name is under review.
Tamim Iqbal married Ayesha Siddiqa, They both have a Son Mohammed Arham Iqbal, and a daughter Alishba Iqbal Khan.
- Tamim came into Controversy during the Bangladesh Premier League. He said that his franchise should not treat a National Cricketer like a beggar. They all need to respect the Cricketers. He Praised Indian Premier League for their respect towards every player.
- He came into the limelight after becoming the first Bangladeshi batsman to score 7000 runs in ODI. Iqbal was appreciated by many top players for his outstanding performance.
Tamim donated to NGO’s and trust Iqbal has never revealed his donation, according to Stardom1.com, he donated to the needed ones. Tamim helped many people with education, He had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Tamim is a great batsman he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- In 2011, He was honored with Wisden Cricketer of the year and Wisden Test Player of the Year.
- Tamim is the only Bangladeshi player to score a century in all three formats.
- He was awarded International elite Player in the Caribbean Premier League.
- Iqbal is the second Bangladeshi player to score 3000 runs in the Test and 4000 in One Day International.
- He is the first Bangladeshi Cricketer to score 1000 runs in T20 International.
- In 2015, he won the Man of series Award against Pakistan.
- In 2016, He was the highest runs scorer in the ICC World T20 Tournament.
- He was named in the Team of the Tournament by Cricinfo and ICC.
- In 2018, he was ranked 13th in ICC ODI Batsman Ranking.
- From a young age, Tamim was interested in Cricket.
- He started his domestic career with Chittagong Team.
- In 2006, he played in the Under 19 World Cup Tournament.
- On 9 February 2007, he made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe.
- Against Kenya, he made his T20 debut, on 1 September 2007.
- On 4 January 2008, he made his Test debut against New Zealand.
- Iqbal scored his maiden Test century against West Indies.
- It was the first overseas Test victory against West Indies, he was the leading run-scorer in the Test series.
- He became the third Youngest Player in Test History to score 1000 Test runs.
- In 2010 he was named as Bangladesh Vice-Captain.
- Iqbal became the second Bangladeshi Player to play county cricket in England.
- He played for Nottinghamshire.
- In 2012 he was brought by Pune Warriors India in the Indian Premier League Auction.
- In 2013 he became the first Bangladeshi batsman to score a century against Sri Lanka.
- Bangladesh first time whitewashed Pakistan in the ODI series, in 2015.
- In the 2017 Champions Trophy warm-up game, He scored a hundred against Pakistan.
- He was selected in the World Xl side to play three T20 International matches against Pakistan.
- In 2018, he broke the record of Sanath Jayasuriya at the R.Premadasa Stadium to become the highest run-scorer at a single venue in ODI.
- On 2 July 2019, he played his 200th ODI Match against India.
- In 2020, he scored 158 runs off 136 balls against Zimbabwe, This is the highest Individual score by a Bangladeshi Batsman.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
View this post on Instagram
Tamim is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
FAQs of Tamim
He started his Indian Premier League career with Pune Warriors India Team.
He played his 200th ODI match, against the India team.
- Tamim 141 runs.
- 25 questions with Iqbal.
View this post on Instagram
5 thoughts on “Tamim Iqbal (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography and More”